Cap Cost Reduction: 2,228.04
Adjusted Cap cost: 41,062.96
Paid by customer: 2,500.00

Rebates I qualify for:

• Recent Grad
  • BMW Loyalty
  • Military (USAA)

Car is register in NY. Please let me know if this deal is good

IMO if you qualify for all 3 of those rebates, you’re one of very few people capable of nabbing a blowout deal. I’d suggest targeting a 20% discount, as 16% on a MY20 loaner seems a little low. I believe 17-18% is very achievable, and in some cases we’ve seen some excellent deals at or above 20%.

I imagine 2020 inventory is starting to slim, but given that these are aged units, consider expanding your search and finding cars with a little bit higher discounts. Use the Leasehackr calculator to plug all your details in and it’ll spit out the monthly payment. I don’t think getting a payment in the $400s will be difficult on a 330xi.

We’ve also got a ton of BMW brokers here on the forum who service NY so you may want to give one of them a go. I’m sure they’d love to help and could put together something pretty competitive for you with those rebates.

1 Like

Like dukez said, you’re one of the few that has loyalty, recent grad , and USAA/Penfed. (Would also be nice if you had an OL code to stack for the ultimate stack)

Push for 18% off and you’ll have a unicorn number…
Very achievable on a 2020 model

i’m getting a MF of .00126 and Residual of 56.078%
Is this correct for being a demo car?
Also what is an OL Code?

The MF is marked up. Should be .00086. They’re marking you up to the maximum, which is not what you want. You’ll want to ask for buy rate of .00086. From there, you can make the deal sweeter by putting down multiple security deposits which lowers your money factor further.

The residual cannot be manipulated as it’s based on mileage, so there is nothing you’ll need to do there.

The master thread for OL codes is here:

Seems like MF factor is marked up. He keeps telling me that since its not a new vehicle and being a demo, it raises the MF

That’s not true — that’s how he’s justifying it but there’s no rule or formula that says “demo vehicle mileage raises interest”. Marking up the MF just allows their finance folks to make a higher profit.

Most deals you see here on the forum do not have a marked up MF. The only time it’s really acceptable is if the sales price is so ridiculously low that you don’t even care what the MF is because the deal is insanely good.

Take your time on putting together a deal. You’ve got a ton of rebates here to put together something great. I am not certain if the OL code and USAA are stackable, so it may not help you. Although we have seen instances where you get $1k from the OL versus (I think) $500 from USAA so YMMV.

I’m plugging in the values in the lease calc and i cant get his number. Can you help me?

Looks like you’re missing the demo car mileage field. That’ll impact the residual and bring your payment up. That should say 4,475.

You’ve also listed the selling price as $42k but your original post says $43k. The selling price should be the dealer discount only, before any cash cost reductions or rebates.

You also have $3,750 in taxed incentives. I’m assuming that’s $2k loyalty, $1k new grad, $750 USAA? For some reason I thought USAA was either $500 or $1k so you may need to double check (or someone else can correct me).

You tagged NY, not sure if dealer is also in NY but if so, no MSD’s allowed. Dealer fees seem high based on your calculator which leads me to believe dealer is outside NY

I was able to stack Penfed with OL ($500 only) not sure if USAA will stack with OL…FYI

Rebates:
$2k loyalty
$1k Grad
$500 USAA
$750 lease cash
^ I think he’s missing something

Sorry i did an error, the sale price is 43289. I changed to 18% just to see the difference
It still not adding up for me

The dealer is outside on NY so i can do MSD but i want to calculate without the MSD right now. I dont have any OL code so that does not apply to me.

This should be the updated calculator link but it still not adding up

Looks like your residual is also off since that field should be pre-mileage RV. The demo mileage field will reflect the correct RV. I think the RV for 12k/36 is 57%.

The acquisition fee is likely around $925.

How far off is the calculator from what you were quoted? It’s possible that there are some other dealer fees baked in. You’ll need a full breakdown in order to know.

Check for BMW drive events in your area and you might be able to grab an OL code fairly easily if you’re interested in throwing that into the mix. Doesn’t hurt to have one (if you can get one without too much effort).

Yessss rebate stack and 2020 support ending. Take your time reach out to every dealer with in stock demos and give us a :unicorn:

I just texted him back
He showed me some rebate i qualify for

1000 college grad
1000 conquest credit
750 lease cash
2000 loyalty

Seems like im missing my usaa and conquest in the sale sheet. As he only added loyalty + grad + lease cash

Conquest is not stackable with loyalty (conquest is for people who own competing brands, loyalty is for existing BMW owners). He just needs to add your USAA rebate.

You’re missing the acquisition fee in your calculator. Are you putting any money down? The quote you shared shows $2,228.04 in cap cost reduction.

So apparently he saying USAA does not qualify for this demo vehicle so i cannot get it.
Youre right, conquest does not stack with loyalty so i will only get loyalty
$3750 in rebates

Acq fee is 925

Gotcha. So you qualify for $3,000 in rebates and $750 dealer lease cash. All the more reason, I think, to look into an OL code. But you should be able to make the numbers add up in the calculator at this point.

@Terry_Lam Are you putting any money towards cap cost reduction? What monthly payment did the dealer quote you?