Deal Check: 2019 Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum Demo

Hey guys, this is my first time leasing and this forum has been amazing in guiding me in the right direction! I live in Illinois and I’ve been working with a couple of Volvo dealers on a 2019 XC90 and this is the best deal I’ve been able to work so far and I would love some input on whether this is worth signing or not.

Model: 2019 Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum (Demo with 2,600 miles)
Add-ons: Onyx Black Metallic Paint, Advanced Package, Heated front/rear seats and steering wheel, 20" 5-double spoke diamond cut wheels, some other minor items

MSRP: $58,480
Selling Price: $48,970 (16.3% Pre-Incentive Discount)
Rebates: $1,000
Adj. Cap. Cost - $47,970
Taxes - Cook County, 9.5%
Cash Down: $0
MF: 0.00139
RV: 59%
MSDs - none
Monthly Payment: $579 (all in including tax, acquisition fee)
Terms: 36 month / 10k miles.
Total DAS - $276 (License/title and EFF, first month’s payment covered by Volvo)

Does this seem like a good deal? I think there might be some more room to negotiate but wanted to check with you fine folks and get your thoughts, the sales sheet is below.

1 Like

Have you confirmed incentives, RV, and mf with Edmunds? $1000 incentives seems really low on a 19.

My rec is to look at a 2020 T5 mom

1 Like

I haven’t been able to find that info on a demo, that would be different than brand new right?

Nope. Same info. You’ll want to post and ask about this trim in your zip.

Are they leasing in this price range? I haven’t been able to find much in signed deals section on a 2020.

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll head over there and check!

There are several brokers on here with Volvo pricing to compare with

A 2020 T5 Mom should be less

But everything changes Monday so…

We will see!

Would it make sense to target a <$500 payment on this 2019? I’m looking for the best deal possible, not really concerned whether its a 2019 or 2020.

Thanks for your help and responses!

I’ll dig into the forum and look for those, there’s been a lot of info to digest over the past few days and this forum has been awesome for that research!

Terrible deal - I got as much off a 2020 t5 brand new.

1 Like

Do you have the numbers on yours handy? So I can get an idea of what kind of discount to target.

on a demo, 15-20% pre-incentive, depending on how longs it’s been there, mileage, etc

2020 XC90 T5 Mom numbers stayed the same in our region for Dec.

Happy to ship you one.

Assuming a $54K or so MSRP
$2500 @ Signing + Reg
$445 + Tax for 36/10

• $399 Broker and Shipping (TBD)

According to CarGurus this car has been listed for 126 days and has 4,xxx miles on it.

Then I’d definitely be leaning towards the higher end of the discount spectrum as a target.

It looks like the current incentive is $3,500 dealer cash, so targeting 15-20% off pre-incentive and then taking off the 3,500 sounds like a reasonable target? Thanks for all of your help and responses!

yup, target discount is before incentives

1 Like

Ok great, I’ll give that a shot!