Deal Check 2019 530i M Sport ( loaner 498.00 payment)

Wanted to get some opinions and advice on the below deal I am looking to lock in today.

2019 530i M Sport Loaner w/1800 miles.

MSRP $66,600.00
Sale Price Pre Rebates $54,400.00
Gov Fees $52.50
Doc Fees $549.00
Acquisition Fees $925.00
Gross Cap Cost $55,926.50
Rebate’s $2,750.00
Cash At Signing $2,800.00 ( includes first payment)
Residual 57.499%
Payment $498.00 ( CT taxes 7.75% included)

They are also in this deal delivering to my door which is about 4 hours away, also tinting all the windows for me prior to delivery included in above deal and figures.
Any thoughts or suggestion please?

Thank you in advance for your time and suggestions.

Thank You
Brian

All your questions have been asked and answered many many times please use the search function and read leasing 101.

1 Like

After verifying the MF and RV, plug your numbers into the calculator to the best of your ability, and people are usually pretty good about helping with needed corrections.

Examples of recent 530 lease deals should be plentiful for reference points, as are suggestions for what percent off MSRP constitutes a solid deal on a BMW loaner (I haven’t committed this to memory, but it should be an easy search).

How many miles are on this loaner? You are only getting about 13% off MSRP. Not a good deal at all. You should be getting at least 15% off pre-rebates. You can aim for 18% off, but you might have to expand your search radius. Where are you located? FL? That $1,049 dealer fee is ridiculous.
You need to find out what those drive-offs include? They seem pretty high. As for putting money down, not a good idea. I would suggest re-reading leasing 101.

If this is all too much work you, spend $500 to hire a broker that will save you thousands over the term of your lease.

Use this deal as a point of reference: 2019 BMW 530i loaner lease-FL.

Their MSRP was a little lower, but they were able to get more than 18% off MSRP. They had additional incentives applied to their deal (a difference of $1k compared to your deal). They used MSDs to lower their monthly payment.

As some have suggested, use the search function on this forum to your advantage.

Thank you so much for some of the help and advice on this. I am actually located in Connecticut and this particular car is located in MA but would be taxed and registered in CT.

I am going to give it a shot today on some negotiations for this one and one other I found online also as a loaner deal.

Without sounding too critical, I’d advise you to understand how a lease works. Not just what a down payment or DAS are, but how to calculate those numbers. You sound like you’re relying too much on LH calculator, which isn’t accurate all the time.

Also find out what constitutes a $4750 drive off. And never, never ever put cash down.

I’ve never seen $1k in dealer fees in MA. Ask for a detailed breakdown of all the fees such as dealer doc fees, acquisition fee, registration fee, etc.

Wanted to get some opinions and advice on the below deal I am looking to lock in today.

2019 530i M Sport Loaner w/1800 miles.

MSRP $66,600.00
Sale Price Pre Rebates $54,400.00
Gov Fees $52.50
Doc Fees $549.00
Acquisition Fees $925.00
Gross Cap Cost $55,926.50
Rebate’s $2,750.00
Cash At Signing $2,800.00 ( includes first payment)
Residual 57.499%
Payment $498.00 ( CT taxes 7.75% included)

They are also in this deal delivering to my door which is about 4 hours away, also tinting all the windows for me prior to delivery included in above deal and figures.
Any thoughts or suggestion please?

Thank you in advance for your time and suggestions.

Solid discount, what mf?

Sorry should have put that in before

MF is .00142 on this deal.