Deal: 2020 BMW 330i Executive Pkg Lease, $49k MSRP, 36/12k, $470/mo, $2k DAS

Hi everyone, hope everyone’s safe and healthy!

I’m shopping for a new 3 series, and I was quoted the following(I have not started the negotiation process this is their first price):

Questions:1
1- Whats the base MF for April? is it still 0.00142?

2-Whats that $4k rebate that they put in the deal? is there a a special rebate going around that im not aware of?

If MF is dropped down to base(0.00142), and college grad and slapped onto it, I’ll be looking at 2k DAS and $413/mo. What does everyone think?

Note: The selling price is stated as ~$38k but I was able to reproduce it as the following calc link which reveals the true numbers. We’re looking at about 12% off of MSRP.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 330i Executive Package
MSRP: $48,895
Monthly Payment: $471
Drive-Off Amount: $2000
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: 0.00182 (high!)[I figured this out by punching it into the calculator]
Residual: ~ 60
Incentives:
Region:NV
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=48895&sales_price=42991&months=36&mf=0.00182&dp=720&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=2750&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

You probably want this post to be in the Ask the Hackrs section.

What is AutoNation? Is the lease through BMW Financial Services or AutoNation?

I would look in the Marketplace and see what sort of deals brokers in your area can get and see how it stacks up. Also if you can do MSDs it will save you $25-30 a month.

I’m pretty sure the base mf dropped for April and is 00118 now. Someone may correct if I’m wrong. Also 12k on the 3 series is 59% not 60 and the incentive should be $2k for loyity + $750 for lease credit ($2750 total) for April. The discount isnt bad at 12% but the high mf is what is holding back the deal. As long as your credit isn’t any issue. You can definitely get it lowered.
I’m seeing $440 with tax now with the updated mf res and incentives in the calc.

1 Like

330i with executive for 49K? Wow. Not bad. Very little fluff if so. Nice find as it isn’t often you find one with that and pretty much only that as options. Strong deal considering volume bonus isn’t even a thing at most shops right now (I can’t speak for every shop) — Strange they’re using last months numbers though (Did you do an app to lock in?)

If not, there may be something else hiding in there past the rate bump.

2 Likes

You should look on the Edmund’s forums.

Discount seems okay. Definitely negotiate the MF down. Wasn’t BMW going below 0.00142 base for April?

1 Like

.118 but res go down to 59% on 12.

Lease cash should be the same.

1 Like

That sounds like it evens out, so I couldn’t think OP needs to snag the deal.

What does this executive package entail?

Facial gesture and 360 degree camera?

Never seen that before…

Thanks for all your replies. The deal is at 2k DAS at 410/mo 12k miles. Will probably pick it up soon.
the Executive pckg has laser lights and 360 camera on top of premium package.

1 Like