*DEAD* Chevy Bolt LT Costco Program Lease Deal (so cal): $247 per month (10K, 36 mo, zero down)

Are there any dealers in social that can still offer the deal posted by up? I try contacting Alberto from Martin Chevrolet but he doesn’t seem to want to give me the price until I goes in. I am around LA(9.5% tax).

How did you get to these numbers? include lease conquest?
I am in market for 12k LT + fast charger bolt, qualify for costco and lease conquest… I can also get GM friends/family discount too. What one pay should I aim for? I also want to trade in my car which should be between 7k-8k so I am hoping to not pay anything and just get a bolt in exchange of my old car. based nor cal.

I used the numbers in the OP to calculate the selling price of the car. Then take that minus the residual value and 0.00005 money factor to calculate the one pay amount. Then add license acquisition, doc fees, etc. then subtract the rebates of $4850 includes current lease (conquest or loyalty). These are just approximate. Norcal prices probably up to $500 higher than socal.

You should ask about GM family discount. It saved me about $1300-1400 over costco price but no Costco cash card.

the socal GM family price for LT $38245 was about $5800-$5900 at 9.5% tax. add about $400 for 12k and a few hundred for norcal. target $6500-6800.

How does one get or qualify for a GM family discount if you dont know anyone who works at GM?

Ummm… you probably don’t.

Could also be GM subsidiaries or companies that used to be owned by GM or its subsidiaries

im sorry but i had to comment here, are we all pretending that ‘hydro481’ isn’t marci’s account?

why would some random guy be giving minute-by-minute updates on her numbers, stock, situation, i mean come on people…

that said, if you wanna come on this forum under an anonymous made up name, fine, however i had a very negative experience with marci adishian, aka hydro481

if youre gonna come on here under false pretenses and tell everyone you can do the deal, you should be able to keep your word.

not only that, but to tell someone they have a certain place in a line of customers, and then a week and a half later tell them they somehow moved back in line… its bad business

leasehackr can provide a lot of free business for these dealers, but if their dishonest and give you the runaround, then the knife can cut both ways.

in my experience looking for a bolt, folks, stick with reputable, reliable posters here who arent afraid to use theyre REAL name and info like chevysalesgirl and Chevyphil. i cannot recommend marci ('hydro481). thanks

Making unfounded accusations just make you look silly. Svsfan can vouch for me that I’m a “real” person and customer. As for why I am helping Marci? I consider her a friend and am simply doing her a favor. If you want, you could get both Marci and I on the phone so we could put an end to your conspiracy theory. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy…

based on your immediate posting (right after i got off the phone with marci), i suspect you are in fact one in the same…

but lets say youre not, lets concede that; i still had a very negative experience with marci.

im sure others had better, maybe others had worse, but i am allowed to relay an accurate review of my experience for the benefit of other members. this website does not operate SOLEY for the benefit of dealers to promote themselves. its to help find good deals with honest brokers; that wasn’t my experience in this case. for what its worth. thanks.

before all rebates , 1 pay , 15k for 8530 is a great deal, im looking for that , please pm me with the info if you have !

Hilarious.

Whatever your experience was with Marci is between you and her. I never said you shouldn’t express your opinion on here. Like I said, thats not my business. But please tame your wild accusations because they are simply untrue and make people look bad. I understand that you’re frustrated but don’t take it out on others. Like I said, if you want, she could call you with me on the line so you could satisfy your strange curiousity. But afterwards, could you come on here and retract your false accussation? Thank you.

You can invite her to register here and be another Chevy girl. The more [good] dealers we have - the better.

For what it’s worth, I had a great experience with Marci. I got in while the prices were low and she had by far the best price around at that point. Everyone’s experience obviously varies but there are multiple very happy customers here.

Hydro is not Marci. When there is a good deal and there is too much interest then it will be difficult to get the car. Same with the spark ev deal in 2015.

They even deliver (drive car down) to San Diego for free.

agree…if there were proof, then that is a different story…

for what its worth, i too had a “less than pleasant” experience with Marci as well…but it appears there are far more people who have had good experience than bad…so…

it is what it is…

I actually did. Although after this fiasco, I’m not sure she could handle another :joy:

She got many satisfied customers here, so why not? Does she have thick skin?

I appreciate your reasonable response in spite of your less than pleasant experience. I’m not upset at Jim for expressing his frustration with Marci. She’s a grown woman and doesn’t need me to stand up for her. I’m not there during her interactions with customers and its none of my business anyways. But as a consumer, I could understand why people are impatient and frustrated by the lack of prompt response or whatever it may be. Although in her defense, with the overwhelming response to this deal (I also posted on Slickdeals), its highly unlikely everyone will be satisfied in the end. She’s been putting in 12+ hour work shifts so its not lack of effort.

Did anyone clarify if their deals for the Premier was for the Confidence Two and Bose?

I’m talking about the extra workload. I think she underestimated the response to the postings. Although I probably should have stuck to posting on here only, and not on Slickdeals too. I still recall the Spark EV deal that blew up on Slickdeals a few years ago. She was actually the one handling that deal so maybe she should’ve saw it coming lol.