BMW_Dave - SoCal BMW Dealer - Nationwide (worldwide for used cars)

Thanks for the review David! Dr. N was very pleasant and I hope that she knows she can reach out to me for anything at all.

I recently leased a 530e (off course it had be a 530e :laughing:) from Dave and had an outstanding experience. The best thing is: the entire transaction was conducted via email and FedEx. I never had to set foot in the dealership; the car was delivered to my doorstep (400 miles away from the dealership) for a very reasonable cost. At each stage of the process, Dave was always reachable via text/email and took care of everything for me.

In summary, If you want a no BS deal from a customer-oriented associate who is familiar with the LH members, Dave should be your go-to client advisor.

5 Likes

Dave is the man! After randomly stumbling upon this post while searching to fact check quotes other dealers were giving me, I texted Dave over a 2 week span working on different quotes for different cars, trying to see the best I could do (especially as I don’t qualify for the loyalty credit). In the end he had a great deal on a new alpine white/coral red 440i coupe nicely loaded that i just couldn’t pass on and other dealers couldn’t come close to matching. Made the 1.5 hour drive down to Murrieta yesterday and it was an awesome experience. Numbers presented at the dealer were as agreed to via text. Car pulled around, paperwork filled out, all in all a very pleasant and enjoyable car buying experience that took maybe 1 hour max at the actual dealer.

1 Like

@Dspencer came into the brand full speed with one of the hottest cars on the lot! Congrats again!

10 Likes

Love the color combo.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I’ve never bought a car through Dave, never met him but I do know he has responded even if he didn’t have anything to sell me. He has answered questions knowing he wasn’t selling me a car. I will not hesitate to refer or buy a car from him. I would like to think that this situation is a :unicorn: Dave is a Stand up guy!

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I leased a 2019 X3 for my wife from Dave a few weeks ago. Dave was extremely responsive to me, priced out multiple cars, answered multiple questions, every detail was exactly as described. I drove down from LA to Murrieta, Dave had the paperwork ready to go, his entire team made it a great experience. I highly recommend Dave, my wife loves her new car and I will definitely do business with him again in the future!

3 Likes

Thanks Z! It’s my pleasure to have you in the family! :hugs:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I would just like to thank Dave so much for helping me with my lease search. I didn’t end up leasing a vehicle, but if I were to, I would HIGHLY recommend Dave. Very responsive to text messages even when he’s off. I’m a very picky customer and he was able to source a car for me and was very transparent about the costs. He was able to beat my local area pricing (NorCal). If I’m in the market for a BMW again, I would head to him first even though he’s not local to me.

3 Likes

Picked up an i3 from @BMW_Dave today and had a great experience!

The deal was exactly as it was on his spreadsheet, which is to say, very competitive. Pleasant and enjoyable experience all around. Dave is an awesome guy and a real BMW enthusiast/brand ambassador.

6 Likes

Thanks again @michael! It was so nice to meet you guys and I look forward to staying in touch!

Reviews only. Commentary should be directed via PM, not this thread.

Found @BMW_Dave on the forums and saw the deals he had posted up. Responsive and within 3 days of first PM and deals he had sent over, was out with my new X1 from the dealership. Was busy as it was a weekend so had another CA, Carl help me out with the process as he was with customers at the time (To his credit, it was a spur of the moment thing walk in and he still had time to make a spot for me). Dave was there making sure the numbers matched up and was very transparent with the deal he had presented. Very smooth/pleasant first lease/leasehackr deal.

Can’t thank him enough for what he does on the forums and will definitely be returning and sending future business with BMWs his way!

1 Like

My first interaction with Dave was on 8/15/19 when I inquired about BMW lease rates. Dave was very prompt in responding and continued to be very timely in answering all of my questions about a number of different lease scenarios. He ever responded to me on one of his days off. We were able to work remotely and come to a satisfying agreement on both model and price. I picked up the X1 5 days later on 8/20/19! I highly recommend Dave and am definitely looking forward to working with him again on my next lease.

1 Like

Thank you @kim6jj and @nicksim for your kind words! I’m happy to have you guys in BMW Family and look forward to many leases in the future! :slight_smile:

a year later… all things checked-out and close 2 deals in 5 days… thanks @BMW_Dave

1 Like

Love the photo effect! :+1:t3: