BMW_Dave - SoCal BMW Dealer - Nationwide (worldwide for used cars)

Found @BMW_Dave on the forums and saw the deals he had posted up. Responsive and within 3 days of first PM and deals he had sent over, was out with my new X1 from the dealership. Was busy as it was a weekend so had another CA, Carl help me out with the process as he was with customers at the time (To his credit, it was a spur of the moment thing walk in and he still had time to make a spot for me). Dave was there making sure the numbers matched up and was very transparent with the deal he had presented. Very smooth/pleasant first lease/leasehackr deal.

Can’t thank him enough for what he does on the forums and will definitely be returning and sending future business with BMWs his way!

1 Like

My first interaction with Dave was on 8/15/19 when I inquired about BMW lease rates. Dave was very prompt in responding and continued to be very timely in answering all of my questions about a number of different lease scenarios. He ever responded to me on one of his days off. We were able to work remotely and come to a satisfying agreement on both model and price. I picked up the X1 5 days later on 8/20/19! I highly recommend Dave and am definitely looking forward to working with him again on my next lease.

1 Like

Thank you @kim6jj and @nicksim for your kind words! I’m happy to have you guys in BMW Family and look forward to many leases in the future! :slight_smile:

a year later… all things checked-out and close 2 deals in 5 days… thanks @BMW_Dave

1 Like

Love the photo effect! :+1:t3:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

This topic is for REVIEWS ONLY.

This is not confusing.

Dave has been fantastic to work with, surprised how quickly got the deal done, shipped from Southern California to Reno and got it overnight within one day!
He was very prompt with emails/text messages, also everyone including finance was very easy to work with.
This is my first ever lease and glad I found dave at LH!

Here is the M340ix, it’s packed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dave Townsend at BMW of Murrieta is a solid choice if you’re in the market in So Cal. I went through a broker on my past lease and loved the whole experience. It was no different here with Dave. Seriously, check the spreadsheets - in one of the most competitive markets in the US his pricing is no joke. Dave was quick to give me numbers over email with no BS or hidden fees. He even arranged to have the car I wanted delivered from a dealership in NorCal (I had my heart set on an M240i with a manual transmission). Dave promptly arranged all of this for me, answered all of my dumb questions, and was super friendly and responsive throughout the whole process.

Thanks again Dave! This car is a blast.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome bro! I’m only super jealous that I’m in a 330i and you’re shifting through gears manually right now in your M240!

1 Like

Drove off in a great 2020 Z4 last week with the help with Dave Townsend. Initial conversations through email were direct and to the point. Truly no gimmicks or hidden fees and he hit my target. Like many, I’ve always thought the car buying experience would be more strenuous than fun, as it is suppose to be, but from the first email and my entire time at the dealership he was awesome and catered to my every need and concern. I plan on referring anyone who is looking to get into a bmw with a straight to the point good deal. By far the best thing you can do for yourself is hit this man up. Thanks again Dave and I love my vehicle and you truly deserve anyone’s business.

1 Like

Thanks Dave! I love my car!!! Best car purchase ever! I am not kidding, working with Dave Townsend was so easy! Entire process was done remotely. All we had to do was drive down and pick up the car. We were at the dealership a total of 15 minutes! Zoe gave us a quick little instruction on the car, we signed a Dmv form, she handed us the keys and we were on our way! Contact Dave for a great deal and easy, straightforward transaction with no games!

1 Like

Returned to Dave to see about leasing an X3 for the fiancé (He leased me a 440i the year before, which is above). Once again, turned out to be a no hassle and straight forward deal. I had actually gotten some pretty good quotes locally, but since I wouldn’t have even been in the BMW family but for Dave, I had to give Dave the courtesy of seeing if he could match it. I knew it was a long shot since they didn’t have anything priced the same in stock (all were more expensive models by about $1,500). Not only did he match it he also did slightly better on a 2021 model the fiancé actually preferred, and like they say, happy wife happy life, so I got outta work at 6PM and made the 2 hour drive in weekday traffic to get it done and get her the car she really wanted (thanks again for hanging around after closing!!). My brother is a manager at a car dealership in Florida (not BMW), and obviously I run all my quotes by his finance guys to make sure there’s nothing I’m missing (no offense, Dave!!!), and Dave‘s pricing does not disappoint. And anyone looking at cars during COVID knows it is not as easy to get amazing deals right now. Cheers, Dave!!!

2 Likes

So happy to help (again) my friend!! BMW Family for life! :grin:

2 Likes

I lease X7 and purchase 228 Xi Gran Coupe from Dave remotely. I live in great Seattle area. Most of Bimmers know the only two Dealerships in Seattle area are terrible. So finding a good deal out of WA is the only choice I can do. After I shot an email to Dave, the response was really quick and solid. The entire process was pretty straight forward and the deal offered by Dave was hard to decline. We made deal for two vehicles in 2 days. The speed of shipping two cars to Seattle area was also decent(May longer than your expectation but acceptable). I really love my two vehicles now. Thanks Dave! For all Bimmers living in Seattle area if you want to find a great deal and trustable dealer, Dave is the first option you should try!

3 Likes

Thanks again you guys! I hope you’re loving your two new BMW’s and I’m sure you will see other “BMW of Murrieta” license plate frames out there. I love my WA clients!

2 Likes

Thank you Dave for an amazing BMW purchasing experience! I had the great fortune of getting a car from Dave last week and the whole transaction was smooth and painless. Happy to have worked with Dave and look forward to working with him again when he can get me a deal on a new M3 :smiley:!

1 Like

Honored to have you in the family Leo!! :pray:

1 Like

Dave helped my wife and I find a new car with very specific criteria after we had spent a lot of time researching with other dealers. Dave was responsive, straightforward, and guided me through the process end to end. I never thought I’d end up leasing a car, but the combination of finding the exact car we wanted and getting the best possible deal made it an easy choice.

Thanks Dave!

1 Like

Thanks Scott!! I’ll be calling you again when the special sauce runs out! :wink:

Dave posted a loaner Deal here and I jumped on it and sent my sister to close. No games no gimmicks just the quickest easiest lease ever. Thank you Dave!

2 Likes