23 Nissan Ariya Evolve+ AWD "No Loyalty" Deal & Review [NNJ Only]

Best numbers I’ve achieved for an Evo+ AWD is $319/mo with $1800 DAS (18/10). I’ve gotten to this point at 3 different dealers but no further. This is without loyalty. They do all like to play games with that select inventory bonus, most are hiding it in the discount.

1 Like

If the inventory is still available, I think dealers will be much more motivated toward the end of the month.

2 Likes

I see some dealers have from 15 to 30 units on their website. Shoud we wait until February for $150/m Ariya?:face_with_peeking_eye::upside_down_face::wink:

That is really unfortunate. Meanwhile, the dealer I worked with in PA doesn’t have any and wishes he could get more.

Not sure why they wouldn’t do out of state leases, but it must be a good enough reason for them to sit on aging inventory. :thinking:

1 Like

I picked up an Engage+ e-4ORCE for my mom today. I will post details tomorrow. I am done Ariya shopping :grin:

Wow. Situation is very dynamic. This is an offer for $50k Engage + AWD unit 18/10. NYC location.
It is so close to my to agree number LOL

Edit 1.10.24.
Offer accepted. Working on paperwork. :sunglasses::partying_face:

2 Likes

no because my dealer is taking from all of the stores that have them, and we’ll be doing them here.

2 Likes

$150/m? . LoL
But seriously, how better this can be?

there’s nothing wrong w what i posted this morning. it’ll sell.

Let me check Your post.
TIA

Updated offer for a Evo+ AWD deal: 275/mo $1800 DAS.

This extra $1000 throws everything off. My dealer dropping the price by about $1000 but did not say why. Playing it off as “extra discount”

2 Likes

If they got to your price, what difference does it make if it’s coming out of Nissan’s pocket or the dealer’s?

They did not get to my target price and if the manufacturer, mid-month, starts to offer more rebates it changes what the target price should be. They could be anywhere from $750 to $1750 above my target if this new incentive is true.

2 Likes

I am in Southern NJ and just starting to hit up some dealers here for Ariya leases. Reading through this thread any other tips/tricks I should be looking out for?

I like to put as little down as possible in a lease so if follow z0lt3c’s model, if I just put down the first months, I should be in the $350 range?

Learn how to use the LH calc.

Below is my latest calculator for Evo+ AWD trim at $56,300 MSRP. This is a 7.55% deal with the base MF and a total of $12,355 in rebates as follows:

• $7,500 NMAC Lease Cash
  • $2,855 18-month Ariya Lease Cash
  • $1,000 EV Bonus Cash
  • $1,000 Select Inventory Bonus Cash

This most likely includes the rumored mid-month bonus cash as part of the discount. Note that many dealers are playing games with the rebates, to make the discount seem inflated. Case in point, this dealer is presenting this deal as $11,355 in rebates with a 9.3% discount. This does not include loyalty.

Thanks for the info. This would be my first EV and I think an 18 month lease would be perfect as if I just have concerns, I am not tied to the car for too long. But with the rebates and low payment, tying in PSEG’s $1500 rebate to install an EV charger, now seems like the time to make a move.

1 Like

Signed! Here is the final calculator, reflecting the rebates and discount as presented by the dealer. In addition to the EVGO account, Ariya also comes with a voucher for a free wall box connector. Did I leave $$ on the table? Yes. I didn’t feel the need to grind the deal any further. I would not be surprised to see a deal $1000 cheaper.

6 Likes

Congrats and best of luck!

1 Like

Has this been confirmed, that the dealer cash increased to $2k?