Dallas-Fort Worth Toyota Special Lease Offers - August

Are these monthly payments you are listing based on money down or $0 drive offs (first month’s payment)? Thanks in advance!

$0 Drive Offs, and First Only

1 Like

What’s inventory looking like for Tundra lease?

Between TSS Offroad and TRD Sport, the Sport seems to have nicer finishes; LED headlights, push button start etc. Right?

I have about 15 of them in stock with only 1 Sport. And yes, it does have Push Button Start, LED Headlights, etc.

This may be a dumb question but what is a TSS model? I can’t find it on Toyota’s website or listed in the Dallas Toyota website either.

Wondering what the Tacoma TSS is

Tacoma TSS is a Gulf States Distributor appearance package installed on SR models that includes 17" black wheels w/ offroad tires, step rails, body colored bumpers, and blacked out lettering.

Thanks for the explanation!

Thank you for the response! They look sharp but are missing some key features for me at the SR level.

I reached out to Derek and he was crazy fast to respond and super helpful.

Need some help!

I am needing 10 of 2021 Tundra 4WDs & Tacoma 4WDs (Off-Road & Sport) gone
Please text me ASAP for more information.

All colors (Yes, including cement) are available

I am taking every deal REASONABLE deals this week!

Pre-Christmas Savings here at Toyota of Dallas!

Top 4 LH Toyota Vehicle Line ups on Sale!

4Runner
Highlander
Tundra
Venza

Tomorrow is the last day of the year!

However, Toyotathon extends to January 4th,
Meaning tax credits end on the 4th of January at 11:59 PM!

Text Me For Pricing!
469-426-8787

Derek helped us lease a 2021 Highlander hybrid limited! It was a excellent deal and made my wife very happy which is always good for me.

3 Likes

I’m leaving feedback a little late, but Derek got me into a great Tacoma last month with a killer one-pay lease price. The process was quick and easy. I highly recommend hitting him up if you are looking at a Toyota.

1 Like

Hi! January update is here!

So, for TMCCL tax credit, only Camrys and Corollas and Corolla Hatchbacks are in play!
Also, I will be accepting MSDs from now on, so if you want to do MSDs, please tell me.
USBank and Ally does not accept Multiple Security Deposits

I will be updating this throughout the day and will be done by tomorrow at closing (11:00 PM)
So, if you need a quote that you do not see in the spreadsheet, please text me. Thank you!

1 Like

Maybe in the new year do out of state deals?

1 Like

Is this the 2021 sienna

What are you looking at?
If you are referring to the picture right above, that would be a Highlander

Referring to the sheet you have. Didn’t say it is 2021 or the older gen

That is, 2021

January 15th Update: (Few Announcements)

As my previous customers have already found out, there will be a 36/45k miles Bumper to Bumper warranty in every leased vehicle. I will not do deal without it. Your payment will be the same as what is listed on the spreadsheet and the text. The dealership is simply leveraging the incentives from the warranty company that give us warranties.

From this point on, I will be going over the option to add the lease wear and tear onto your lease because I am now starting to have some of leases come back, and customers are getting charged for their lease wear and tear. (From $500 to $1,500)

Finance Manager will go over the GAP Insurance with you.

There is limited amount of tax credit with Ally and US Bank. I am still surprised no one grabbed a deal on 4Runners and Tundra 4WD yet. Make sure to take advantage of it before the tax credit runs out!

For tax credit by Toyota, it’s only on Corolla, Camry, and Corolla Hatchbacks.

You can find the spreadsheet up on the top!

Happy Friday, Everyone!