Current (9/14/2020) Money factor for Tundra in North texas

Does anyone have the current MF numbers for 2020 Tundra Crewcab 4x4 SR5 in north texas? I know the specialty MF is .00207, but that’s without incentives. I was told it’s .00285, but when I do the math myself on one of toyota’s advertised lease deals that uses the $4,500 total incentive I get .00245.

Go…to…edmunds forums, that’s where you get it, then come here

I did. That’s where I was given the .00207 then the .00285. Yet the .00285 doesn’t match with one of Toyota’s advertised lease deals using the $4,500 incentive.

It’s the base money factor for the particular trim/package miles/months you want.

Doesn’t mean the dealer has to use it, they can inflate it to make more money on the back end.

From my understanding MF couldn’t be changed by the dealers. Thought the bank was in full control of that? Am I wrong?

Yes you are.

The bank sets buy rate, the lowest it can be. The dealer can, but doesn’t necessarily, mark it up.

1 Like

Thank you for helpful response.

Buy rate is 0.00245 if you are using the rebate, Ive seen Edmunds incorrectly quote 0.00285 before.

Have you talked to @derekoh1991? He has access to more lenders so he should get you much better pricing on any Tundra lease

3 Likes

Thanks, so I was correct in my calculations. Thank you for your help. I’ll hit him up. Thanks!

It’s gone up to .00255, thanks!

Does USBank or Ally have a much better MF that would outweigh losing the incentives?