Down payment: $0
Total MSD payment: $4,200
Registration and doc fee: $480
Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $7

Leasehackr Score: 11.4 years
Disposition Fee: $350
Total Lease Cost: $21,565

1 Like

Looks good - Excellent MF and monthly. Very similar numbers to mine which MSRP’d at $73K but was a non demo.

How’s the condition? Maybe throw in floor mats and detail the car first.

They sold it!!! Damn it!

Damn- I’ve mentioned on other forums that the X5 40e is flying off the lot this month. When I started looking a couple months back there were over 1100 on Cars.com. As of today there are a bit over 500. I think the numbers will show over 600 sold this month alone.

Find the options and car you want- hopefully locally- and make a deal this weekend. End of month and end of Quarter should offer very decent deals. You already know the numbers that are doable…

Good Luck!!

They tried to put me in a brand new one with msrp of 68k and would not get to 63 on the sales price. Tried to also bs me on the corporate discount of 1000 saying I don’t actually get that plus the 5500. Also tried to pawn off the shipping cost from another dealer on me too… SmhBonny got him down to 670 a month

Only Got to 670 A month… Ugh

Ok! First stay away from Peter Pan bmw in the Bay Area… Super shady and lied straight up and would not give me my mf at .00068 with corporate and would not give me the extra 1000.

Went to Bmw Sf and got a fully loaded one with 70k msrp and sales price of 65k minus 5500 and 1000 corporate with true money factor of .00068 and a 7 msd with about 1k down to get the payment below 600. Drive off of 6900 and leasehackr score of 10.1

I’m ok with this since they were kind enough to let me use a credit card for the drive off and threw in the all season mats. Super cool and nice sales team. I could have probably hammered a little more but it was a very nice experience and we’re happy. Thanks to this site for all the info!

3 Likes

Great job - Peter Pan never even got back to me when I was looking.

1 Like

their internet sales manager was the worst person I have ever dealt with

1 Like

I’m just 2 months outside of the pull-ahead window and BMWFS will not allow me to turn in and lease this.

http://www.gwinnettbmw.com/detail-2016-bmw-x5-xdrive50i-used-15247472.html

I’m calculating a payment around $700/mo with taxes and fees included. Someone jump on it!!! It’s a x50i.

It has over 13k miles on it already! That’s going to kill the residual and you’d need to put new tires on it by the end of the lease.

It’s $16k off msrp, add $4k to the residual for mileage and then factor $2,000 additional off for options allowance. Pretty good numbers for a demo x50i. Or you can order your own and pay $1,100 a month!

I am fairly certain you can’t get the option allowance on a demo/loaner, when the dealer punches them he takes all available incentives at that point and the car is no longer eligible. Loyalty is the exception to that.

Some incentives can still be applied to demo/loaner, some can’t.

Looks like it’s missing Surround View???

well then i am fairly certain the dealer is including them in their price.

Don’t worry. Loaner/demo X5 are a dime a dozen. You will get another one.

1 Like

Wait so any demo can be leased? Even one with 13k miles?

Below is what i’m getting for the X5 40e Lease. This is a GM car with about 2500 miles on it.

This is supposed to be for 15k miles, zero down except first payment and reg. It does NOT seem like a good deal to me.

Do you guys agree? Can someone break it down for clear understanding?

You are correct, it is not a good deal yet. For a demo, they are only giving you $6k off MSRP. I’d push for at least $10k (15% off MSRP).

Also, your money factor is inflated. With 7 MSDs is should be .00088

What part would you like broken down? You can input the numbers into the lease calculator to play around and see how they payment would come out with the correct money factor or a bigger discount.