Costco members or Employee's of Apple, Google, Cicso, Allstate, and many more get a GM supplier discount. Extra discount on any lease! @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262

@ChevyPhil Lol, now you are telling us, or is this something new ? Can I get a retroactive discount ? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s very new, I’m a LeaseHackr, I learned a new trick lol. (actually I just convinced mgt to go deeper below supplier price, but still use the GM discount to get some part back from GM. Then apply that as a additional discount to deal)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

What kind of supplier deals on a Corvette??

I assume you mean for Purchase? Corvette’s don’t lease well at all.

Bolt EV LT with the comfort package (heated seats)
$0 down $0 drive off sign and drive.
With competitive / loyalty lease. 10k/36mo
$256/mo plus tax.
($269 without current lease)

MSRP: [$38,800]
Selling Price: [34,800] W/ supplier discount
Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $3,250, Chevrolet Lease Cash $1,450, GM Competitive Lease Private Offer $500,)
Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: 0.00080
Residual: [61%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0] $0 drive off. (all inclusive)
Monthly Payment (Plus. tax): [$256] plus your local tax rate.
for 12k miles per year ($266 plus tax)
for 15k miles per year ($288 plus tax)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi everyone,
In the South bay we have a lot of companies who provide a GM supplier discount. You can check here to see if your company qualifies as well as apply for your authorization number. https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/74

Get a extra $500-$700 dealer discount on GM leases! The dealership gets money back from Chevy which enable us to provide extra discounts.
text or email me for a quote. Also let your co-workers know the south bay can go to @chevyphil for their Gm supplier discount.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

@ChevyPhil I should note I was asking you about this in may :frowning:

I Couldn’t do this in May. But I got management to agree to let me work it out like this. Have your coworkers give me a call and i’ll send you a gift card.

unfortunately. I dont work for one of those companies (small startup for now, perhaps we’ll be aquired by one of them), just family friends with a retired GM executive, so got a code via him.

Does similar discount apply to public school teachers for leading a Bolt?

We have different educator discounts for each vehicle. On the Bolt there is a Finance special but nothing for lease. I’d be happy to get you the best price possible for you though. you can see non supplier pricing in my other posts.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Purchase; since they don’t lease well.

https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/

Check here to see if your company qualifies.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi everyone, In the South bay we have a lot of companies who provide a GM supplier discount. You can check here to see if your company qualifies as well as apply for your authorization number. https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/99

Get a extra $500-$700 dealer discount on GM leases! The dealership gets money back from Chevy which enable us to provide extra discounts.

text or email me for a quote. Also let your co-workers know the south bay can go to @chevyphil for their Gm supplier discount.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Here are some companies that offer Supplier pricing.
All they need is the code from their company and a paystub or company ID!

Allstate
State Farm
Geico
Farmers Insurance Group
Safeway
Walmart
Target
Goodyear Tires
Best Buy
Subway
KFC
Pepsi
Coca Cola
Pizza Hut
Taco Bell
Wendys
Dominos Pizza
And many more…we just have to check!

Same dealer discount for Costco (GM) sale event?

Yea, same price for costco members!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

So here is how the Costco auto program works. You get supplier price and you get a Costco gift card.
contact me before you sign up on their website and generate a sales lead.

"Exclusively for Costco members, purchase or lease an eligible 2017 and 2018 Chevy, Buick, GMC or Cadillac model and receive:*

GM Supplier Pricing
Most currently available GM incentives
Plus, a Costco Cash Card:
$700 for Executive Members
$300 for Gold Star and Business Members"

The Colorado base is excluded- do I still get the $700?

it has to go through the costco program to get the gift cars, so i dont think so. want to consider a LT?