Costco members or Employee's of Apple, Google, Cicso, Allstate, and many more get a GM supplier discount. Extra discount on any lease! @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262

unfortunately. I dont work for one of those companies (small startup for now, perhaps we’ll be aquired by one of them), just family friends with a retired GM executive, so got a code via him.

Does similar discount apply to public school teachers for leading a Bolt?

We have different educator discounts for each vehicle. On the Bolt there is a Finance special but nothing for lease. I’d be happy to get you the best price possible for you though. you can see non supplier pricing in my other posts.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Purchase; since they don’t lease well.

https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/

Check here to see if your company qualifies.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi everyone, In the South bay we have a lot of companies who provide a GM supplier discount. You can check here to see if your company qualifies as well as apply for your authorization number. https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/99

Get a extra $500-$700 dealer discount on GM leases! The dealership gets money back from Chevy which enable us to provide extra discounts.

text or email me for a quote. Also let your co-workers know the south bay can go to @chevyphil for their Gm supplier discount.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Here are some companies that offer Supplier pricing.
All they need is the code from their company and a paystub or company ID!

Allstate
State Farm
Geico
Farmers Insurance Group
Safeway
Walmart
Target
Goodyear Tires
Best Buy
Subway
KFC
Pepsi
Coca Cola
Pizza Hut
Taco Bell
Wendys
Dominos Pizza
And many more…we just have to check!

Same dealer discount for Costco (GM) sale event?

Yea, same price for costco members!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

So here is how the Costco auto program works. You get supplier price and you get a Costco gift card.
contact me before you sign up on their website and generate a sales lead.

"Exclusively for Costco members, purchase or lease an eligible 2017 and 2018 Chevy, Buick, GMC or Cadillac model and receive:*

GM Supplier Pricing
Most currently available GM incentives
Plus, a Costco Cash Card:
$700 for Executive Members
$300 for Gold Star and Business Members"

The Colorado base is excluded- do I still get the $700?

it has to go through the costco program to get the gift cars, so i dont think so. want to consider a LT?

@ChevyPhil – What is the Costco member price for a base 2017 Chevrolet Volt LT?

I’m trying to figure out the 36/10k lease. If you don’t mind just posting the lease numbers (as you do for Bolt EV), that would be great.

i’ve been sold out of 2017 Volt LT’s for a while. their on a different yearly cycle and were on 2018’s now (expensive).

Hi Phil, I wonder if you can combine educator with supplier and Costco. Is that possible for an even deeper discount?

Not all rebates are available on every car. The Bolt doesn’t provide any of those discounts.

GM Competitive Lease $500
GM Lease Loyalty $500
GM College Discount Pricing Program $0
GM Educator Discount Program $0
GM Employee Appreciation Certificate $0
GM Military Discount Pricing Program $0
GM Targeted In Market Lease Pull Ahead Private Offer $0

So here is how the Costco auto program works. You get supplier price and you get a Costco gift card.
contact me before you sign up on their website and generate a sales lead.

"Exclusively for Costco members, purchase or lease an eligible 2017 and 2018 Chevy, Buick, GMC or Cadillac model and receive:*

GM Supplier Pricing
Most currently available GM incentives
Plus, a Costco Cash Card:
$700 for Executive Members
$300 for Gold Star and Business Members"

Just a Quick note, if your in So-Cal and looking for a Similar experiences, Contact @chevysalesgirl she’s awesome, honest, and has great pricing as well.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

Call or text me directly for these deals!

2 different people came in today asking one of my associates for my prices… with my list! lol. that rarely happens surprisingly. What ends up happening is Customers get different pricing presented and management has to contact me to see what I did, and I end up working for free getting people these deals. Contact me directly please and I’ll be happy to help you.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended.

@ledphoot1d
Just leased a bolt from Phil… By far the easiest car dealership experience I have ever had… I can’t recommend Phil and this dealership enough.