COSTCO BMW Program?

On a related note, do you know if you can get the federal EV credit for loaners/Demos. I know the rule is that the car cant have been previously titled but do dealers normally title loaner/demo cars? Looking at the link below, i wonder how much of the rebate they would pass on in a lease. One would imagine the rebate cannot be baked into the already discounted online price since if you buy the car you file for the rebate on your taxes and get credit for it later from the IRS.

LOL thank you for the advice:) would a one pay lease of 10 grand be ok for a bolt?

Negative - for the Bolt the target is 8k for LT model, 10k for Premier

If you buy, then buy a new one to get the credit
If you lease, then make sure on the lease it says NEW. Some demos loaners have already been titled or had the rebate assigned …

What happened to the step where they come back with an insanely high quote?

1 Like

The others are possibly better value but the i3 is a better drive than most of 5hem (I have not driven the Ioniq)

1 Like

and it’s also the ugliest of all.

Would I be able to stack this Costco BMW program with my corporate fleet incentive?

1 Like

Costco BMW is the equivalent to corp fleet…so no.

How does one go about getting this incentive added? I registered for the Costco auto program (well, I signed up for their email list so I think I did). Do I simply mention it to the rep or do I need a special code from the email?

1 Like