Costco Auto Incentives 4Q22 - GM $1000, Volvo $1250

I know this is not incentive for new Volvo. But it may help to somone who is planning to buy used Volvo

1 Like

Cough

1 Like

Costco incentives are about to turn over 10/1 … Hoping for a GM rebate which can be used across more products then just Silverado. Anybody have any guesses?

Looks like an improved incentive for Volvo is being offered now? $1250 off most models?

See Volvo Limited-Time Special | Costco Auto Program

Audi Care seems to be continuing.

There is no GM offering posted.

1 Like

Hi All,

Got a text from a NY dealer about Costco incentive $1250 incentive on new cars being back.

COSTCO AUTO PROGRAM

Limited-Time Special

Oct. 1 – Jan. 03, 2023

$1,250

Member-Only Incentive
On Select Models‡

‡Registration required. Must be a member by September 30, 2022. Take delivery by January 3, 2023. Click for full restrictions, eligibility and details.

4 Likes

Seems like the DC area is the place to chase deals. $1000 in lease bonus on 2023 XC60s and XC90s and $1000 in lease loyalty. Add this and you are at $3250. That is $2750 more than last month. More money than in NJ/NYC.

2022 XC90 seems like the best bang for your buck though. $1500 in lease bonus, $1500 in loyalty, and $1250 Costco. Quite a few nicely equipped Inscriptions on dealer lots at Don Beyer, Silver Spring, and Lindsay.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

Looks like GM decided to tell Costco “Nah, we’re good” this year. Either that or Costco had no faith in their dealers not making it a miserable few months for them and their members.

I am hoping the GM program will come out on 10/3 (it’s usually delayed).

That would be extremely disappointing if GM pulled out of the 4Q Costco incentive.

1 Like

where did you get 1k loyalty? I only see 500?

Salesperson texted me that 2023 XC60 and XC90 had $1000 in loyalty yesterday. Working up a deal on an XC60 B5 Plus Bright for a friend in NJ.

1 Like

Nice, let us know what the final numbers work out to

Looks like you were right. GM just peaced-out Costco.

Nice kicks :athletic_shoe:

2 Likes

GM incentive is BACK… One month late for me.

1 Like

Any GM dealers or brokers know if you can stack the Costco and GM Supplier discounts?

There were allowing it before.
You can ask in Trish’s thread and see if she knows.
@chevysalesgirl

Since the topic comes up from time to time as to whether it’s worth it to have a Costco membership, this is one of the more compelling deals I have seen in a while for NEW MEMBERS ONLY.

Groupon: Buy Membership ($60) & Get $45 Costco Shop Card - Doctor Of Credit

fellow churner in the house?

1 Like