Costco Audi Program 💩

If you’re looking for a mediocre deal here you go, oh but not available in California :poop: And don’t ask about trunk money

1 Like

Miss those volvo deals.

It’s available in CA, but it’s 10% here, not 8%

10% in California, Also - 10% off plus incentives on an A6 with buy rate is a solid lease for no haggling.

3 Likes

I got to 11.6 with a dealer in Chicago, is there much more room there? That is before incentives.

If the dealer gives you buy rate, is that part of the program?

If you’re leasing it’s up to the dealer. But technically they can. It’s not apart of the program inclusions.

1 Like

I cover my head with a bag as I say this, but I enjoy the haggling.

1 Like

10% off and being able to apply the $1K incentive makes it an OK deal for people who don’t want to haggle. Unfortunately they dropped RV 3% this month on a Q5. With the incentive on a P you get 12% off overall and .00034 buy MF. Not awful but not amazing.

Again, 12% haggle free. I know our expectations are different on this site, but to a non-hackr that’s solid.

2 Likes

I do too… just not when I am on the receiving end :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Totally agree. Before I found this site I would have been all over this.

Maybe 10% plus haggle 5% off. What do you think guys?

Why stop there? Haggle 10% off also!

1 Like

Can u pm me the dealer. Am in market too.

Hello guys, I just saw that Costco is offering 8% off MSRp on all models. Some quick math I was looking at drives offs down, $330 a month in an A4. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

The current special is $3000 down $299 a month, wonder if it can be combined with Costco…?

Don’t put any money down and read more about leasing 101. The Costco deal is not great but can be a good starting point.

Costco will get you a quick 8% but 10% or a bit more is doable with some negotiation, and depending on your region. What state are you in?

I work for audi and this is accurate but the person who said 330 a month with drive offs is far fetched. Am employee deal for me last month was 475 a month with 475 down on a 51k car. I get base MF and also 15 percent and any rebates.

Depends on many factors like state etc. IL has special rebates time to time for certain models.

3 Likes

I believe your math is flawed. 330 seems a bit out of reach without down pmt.