Costco Audi - March & April 2023

NVM can’t fkin read

1 Like

the q5 plug in is part of Q5, they just differentiate it as a different trim, should be included.

1 Like

S8 with $12.5k cash and $5k costco rebate on a demo is a remarkable deal if a dealer is willing to play and audi FS allows on a demo unit

E-tron GT $5k National stack with this?

I doubt there’s any 2022 A8 demos, and if there are idk how to look

Lol joeyboy was me

2 Likes

Looks like there is a Loaner S8 in NJ

1 Like

How could you tell it is a loaner?

CarGurus shows 1,925 miles.

1 Like

Any way you slice and dice it, with horrible MF this is not going to lease well.

3 Likes

Is this only good for purchase and not lease?

For Costco rebate, does the membership have to be the person getting the lease or can the membership be a household member?

The person who is signing for the car has to be on the Costco membership, before 3/1/23. Prior reports were that they asked for a voucher and a copy of the card, but the latter may have changed.

1 Like

I generated a certificate from Costco online using my sis-in-laws membership but Certificate Holder name only says my Last name, no first. Generated it twice, same thing, only last name on certificate holder. Thats weird.

Are Costco, NJ, and Fed EV rebates stackable for a q4 ETron?

Costco 1k, NJ 2k, Fed 7500

1 Like

That’s normal

1 Like

Yes that’s right. Don’t forget the q4 40 lease special and the dealer contribution listed there…

Can you imagine if this $7k Audi incentive on the e-tron S was stackable on a lease? It does state it is for a purchase only.

Audi of America, Inc. will pay a $7,000 customer bonus when you purchase a new, unused 2023 Audi e-tron S or e-tron Sportback S through participating dealers from April 4, 2023 to May 1, 2023. Customer bonus applied toward MSRP and is not available for cash. May not be combined with AFS Special Rate Programs. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. See your local Audi dealer or, for general product information, call 1-800-FOR-AUDI. © 2023 Audi of America, Inc.

EDIT: I know it is not stackable, but if it were with Costco this could have been hackable given the following incentives: $7500 EV credit + $3000 Costco + $7000 (not stackable on a lease). On a purchase, you lose the EV credit.

So why you dangling such a discount only to TAKE IT AWAY at the end of your post? lol

4 Likes

Let a man dream about the possibilities :slight_smile:

2 Likes