Cost to ship a car

I’m working a deal and need to transport a GMC Terrain from Ohio to Orlando, FL. Can anyone recommend a company to ship it? Any idea of cost?

Did ya search?

So many threads

No way the dealer will work that into the deal? They can definitely get it done cheaper than you will be able to without contacts.

I did search and was baffled by why I didn’t see anything. User error I’m sure. There must be a 1000 mentions of this

That’s actually not true

Dealers don’t necessarily get discounts on shipping

Also, dealers (and I too) don’t use the least expensive shippers. I recommend those that are usually more expensive due to their quality and reliability.

A dealer doesn’t want the buyers experience to go down the tubes at the last phase of it.

Buyers can often find lower costs. But the difference in $100-200 of shipping costs can make a huge difference in quality.

It’s about 860 miles. They are telling me that they will add in the cost, whatever it is. They are quoting me $1600, which seems ridiculous. But telling me that I can choose the company if I can find it cheaper.

I recently ship a truck from Pennsylvania to Miami it was 563 got a better price because there were 3 trucks coming from same dealer

What company?