Continuing conversation on Trusted Hackrs nomination process

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do this too much, maybe I should take my own advice :grin:.

4 Likes

I’m getting a flashback. Was it the NE one in FL? If not, you can disregard my comment.

This account is 15 months old, 50+ in that time is barely 3 Hellcat threads per month :mirror:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?context=topic&context_id=327899&q=%40Lazarus%20hellcat%20order%3Alatest&skip_context=true

This was not a public post, PM thread about the Marketplace.

1 Like

@jananth1 Is definitely the kindest TH. Dude is smooth👍🏼

1 Like

Sounds like this is a second login for @jananth1 ^^^

2 Likes

People seriously have multiple accounts? For what?

2 Likes

Y’all ain’t wrong but put yo vote where yo mouth is:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/nominate-trusted-hackrs-for-2021/327805/45?u=dukez

1 Like

Ha! I was joking and saying @Gd1981 was a second login for @jananth1 because of the nice compliment.

Oh my bad :man_facepalming:t2:

Haha that’s the nicest thing anyone’s said about me here. I would have to disagree though, there are lots of great TH who have infinite more patience than me :laughing:

2 Likes

You’re still a stud

Stahhhhp :flushed:

1 Like

i think its hilarious u kids sucking up to @jananth1. u wouldnt say this to him at cars and coffee, he’s frail. not only that but he wears the nastiest clothes, eats at the dirtiest restaurants and hangs out with the ugliest dudes. yall are pathetic

2 Likes

3 Likes

Dealers hate him, for this one simple trick!

1 Like

How much do “Truster Hackrs” get paid?

All of the free criticism you can drink, and the affection of 1-2 users a week if you’re lucky :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds low!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the constructive feedback and suggestions.

To close the loop on this, we will continue with Trusted Hackrs as a title for members who deserve special recognition for their knowledge and contributions, with optional moderation abilities to handle issues that they may encounter during their day-to-day participation on this forum. Given that Trusted Hackrs are volunteers, we do not wish to pick individuals and specifically assign them moderation work responsibilities, given the pressure that comes with such a role.

On the issue of making LH more inclusive, we’ve had discussions with THs in the past weeks to improve that. This includes direction for THs to use the Slow Mode in lieu of closing topics, requiring an explanation when topics do get closed, and encouraging the use of helpful canned replies that are more friendly to new users. We are also working on community onboarding content to guide new users through our resources and community etiquette. By and large, I’ve noticed the climate on LH has improved over this period.

Anyhow, we’ll be closing our nominations for the 2021 cohort of THs by the end of today. If you know of any other user who deserves recognition, do cast your nomination.

4 Likes

How I picture Trusted Hackrs spending their earnings :rofl:

2 Likes