Contemplating leasing a Jeep Wrangler

Appreciate it - I know we’ve spoken via PM (another one coming) but I think it’s best to show people the offerings so they don’t go in blind.

I’ve been closely following the Wrangler, any idea on when its gonna be released. (meaning when will we see the full specs and somewhat official design)

December or so … FCA white collar folk are saying it’s behind schedule.

ugh, then when will it hit the showroom floor? March?

Oh I meant delivery time in December supposedly… they also said that in 2012 on the 8 speed.

Have you heard anything about the new Ram 1500 …? Exactly.

Everything was paused as there were talks of a VW acquisition … that looks dead now, with the FCA emission scandal.

Just saw the title of this topic but not going to read every comment. Anyway, my girlfriend just got a new 2017 Jeep Unlimited 4x4 for $344 here in southern California. MSRP was like $32k

I’ve searching pretty wide from Denver and found a Big Bear with 3.73 axle, LSD & Hard Top at a dealer close to me. I’ve seen other dealerships in other states offer larger discounts, but getting to them is an issue. This one breaks down to 5% off MSRP with $0 drive offs…no acquisition fee, doc fee, 1st months payment, etc…$0. Here’s a breakdown of the screen. With this MSRP starting pretty low, I’m not sure I can get the $3-$4k others say is possible. The only extras I’m thinking of asking for are the front two windows tinted and a hitch installed. Wondering what others think. Any advice is appreciated.

I see Indiana listed. Do you know the dealers and CU ? Thanks!

For what it’s worth, I leased a Wrangler unlimited freedom eduction a few months ago for 411 with only first months due. 36/12

MSRP was 40k

I ended up going with this particular Wrangler, but got sale price down to $33245. Monthly payments came to $325 with $0 drive offs. I’m happy with that deal.

1 Like

Good deal considering wranglers are very hard to get discounted

Quick ?. Why is the cents per mile #14/15 different? Out of curiosity.

I don’t know really. It could be a pre-pay rate. My current Audi lease has a $.25 per mile charge over my allotted miles. Last year, I got a call from Audi Financial offering me a lower $.20 rate if I prepaid for my overage. I don’t sign any of the papers and pick up the Jeep until Saturday, so I can always shoot the sales manager a quick email.

Hi @RVguy is that FL rate correct or is there an extra zero? If it’s correct, that’s an amazing rate and I’d love to know what CU is offering that in FL. I can lease in either FL or GA.

Also any decent rates in GA?

@amasih

Sorry, there is an extra zero in that FL MF. It is 0.00108 through Tropical Financial. Another CU in Florida will also start leasing around the end of 2017.