Considering buying my Lexus at lease end. Question about financing, fees, taxes, etc

I am considering purchasing my Lexus once the lease ends and have a few questions:

• Would the car have the remaining warranty only, or would it be sold as a certified vehicle with additional warranty?
  • Would I have to pay taxes, registration, and any other fees?
  • What is the best kind of financing I could get for the car? Is it possible to get the same interest rates Lexus offers for financing their certified vehicles?

IMO Lexus Financial is Your addrees for all these questions while they owned the car.
Anybody here will just speculate.
Also You can try. Go to Your bank or local Credit Union and obtain a quote

You need to go through a dealer to buyout in fl, and pay those exorbitant dealer fees.

1. It won’t become CPO automatically. Reselling the car to you as a CPO would have to be negotiated with a Lexus dealer.

2. Yes, of course.

I have read that Lexus dealerships can buy leased Lexus vehicles for cheaper from Lexus directly when grounding a lease. In that case, would they even be able to buy out one’s lease, or can they ground it only?

A local dealer in Florida is offering me more than Carvana for my Lexus NX, but I have not told them yet that I am leasing it.