Commercial fleet type pickup chassis cab leases

Hi I’m trying to find the best deal on a couple of service body welding trucks. I’m open to all brand and styles but payload probably needs to be over 3000lbs (2 iron workers, service body, welder, and hand tools etc…no material deliveries). We put 25-30k a year and I need them to be fully warrantied for the lease term, I’m open on term. Anyway it seems to be really difficult to find RV, MF, and discounts to compare all of the options…any advice or recommendations?

Business leases are very different from consumer leases. I don’t think you’ll find much useful info on here for your purposes.

Isn’t it better to just buy the vehicles? Can you depreciate it at an accelerated rate?

Ford is probably your best choice.

Ford does a type B (Business lease) for 3 yr 100k mileage allowance.

What makes them different?

Yeah I wasn’t sure exactly why or what the differences are. Also I don’t really want to own these things and deal with them. I think I can just write off the leases too. I did see that a Ford F150 has a payload of 3270 and MB keeps sending me lease deals on Sprinters so idk what’s what…thank you for any help

interesting…do you by chance know the details like; type of vehicles, upfit residualization, MF, and RV?

This thread might helpful. Depending on which brand you go with, lease rates might be same/different for consumer/commercial leases. Some in there said the rates are the same, but @CDJRElliott said the rates were significantly worse for commercial leases.

Maybe it depends on the brand or captive, but the rates/incentives can differ between consumer vs commercial leases?

Hey guys I’m still looking for a pickup truck lease in either a Ford F150 or any of the brands 2500/3500 models term is open but I’d like to get close to 25k per year on miles and a full maintenance package. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks