Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

James thank you so much for the words. That 530 is by far the best looking one Ive seen. Enjoy it in good health my friend. Glad we got everything to work out at the end.
Well be here for the next one.
Clutch

I was able to score a beautiful 330i through Ali and Clutch. It took less than 2 days for the whole process and it went through without any drama.

They are VERY responsive and are actively looking to help you out, I frankly got tired of getting the run around by other brokers on here.

I will definitely be forwarding their details to family and friends that are looking to lease.

1 Like

It was truly our pleasure helping you and assisting you with this. Thanks for making this easy for us as well.Congratulations on your beautiful ride. Enjoy it in good health. We’ll be here to assist you, your family, and friends on the next ones. Looking forward to it!

It was a great experience working with Clutch @Clutch on a BMW X7 lease. Clutch was very responsive and had the car delivered from out of state in just two days and that too enclosed! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a hassle free car leasing experience from the comfort of your home. Thank you very much @Clutch for helping me sign a deal very close to the numbers I was looking for!

2 Likes

@Deep the pleasure was all ours. Glad we could get you into that x7 on the last day. Happy everything ended up working out. We appreciate the words. Hope you enjoy it in good health. Enjoy it. And were here to help on the next one

Just want to give a huge shoutout to the clutch team for their help with my leasing experience. They made the process easier than ordering a pizza. Within 2 days, we got in contact, told them what vehicle I wanted with the options and color in 30 min phone call, and they hooked it up. Second day, got the vehicle ready at the dealership, and I went to the dealer in the evening to sign and pick up the vehicle.

Almost all brokers here offer similar pricing, but what separates the good ones from the others is how they act when an issue arises. I had an issue with my incentives/credit and clutch team got on it and resolved the issue within 30 mins (no joke), they’re on point about their customer satisfaction, and I will be doing more business with them when I am in the market for a new vehicle.

Here is a pic of my new fun daily, all props to Clutch team :partying_face:

3 Likes

The pleasure was really truly ours. Always a plus helping someone local and hopefully the start of a good friendship. We appreciate the kind words and were always here to help and assist. Enjoy that new v8 in style and we hope to see it on the streets and take a ride soon! Was a pleasure working with you on this and glad we got that situation resolved asap! Thank you for your patience and definitely looking forward to the next ones with you. We have just the right car in mind.
Clutch

2 Likes

It was a pleasure dealing with Abe at Clutch, and I would highly recommend to everyone looking for a BMW. Abe was able to get me a deal on a new 2021 BMW M3 Comp, as opposed to all the local dealers around me selling at MSRP or more. He’s transparent, quick to respond, and friendly. Will definitely be coming back for my next lease with Clutch!

2 Likes

@is3zzz honestly the pleasure was all ours. Really enjoyed the process with you and cant wait to see pictures of the car once you pick it up from PCD!
Well be in touch the whole way and excited for the next one with you as well. Hope you enjoy it in good health. Now comes the hardest part. Waiting for this beauty to get built.
Clutch

I was referred to Abe with Clutch by another member about a day before I signed with a local dealer on a new M3 Comp for MSRP and an inflated MF. I messaged Abe late at night and was surprised to get multiple responses back and forth. I had never leased a car before, let alone used a broker, so I had many questions about the process. Abe was able to answer all my questions and was more than professional about the entire deal. On the third day I was ready to move forward and was put into contact with a dealer that upheld every number that Abe provided. My order was submitted and on the same day I was given a production number to my new build. I have already referred Clutchautodeals to other friends and I plan on returning for future purchases. Thank you for all the assistance!

2 Likes

@BMdoubleUTIFUL thank you very much for the kind words. Its been a pleasure working with you on this beautiful build M3 Comp. Cant wait to see the final outcome. Im glad we were able to secure this and get that wonderful interior as well. Timing could not have worked out more perfectly.
Now the true test begins. Congratulations again and cant wait to work with you on the next one.
Clutch

Clutch was awesome! We were moving from Cali to Tennessee, Clutch found us an amazing car, all the options we wanted, insanely good deal on price, and got the car delivered to us – in a snowstorm! – within days. Followed up throughout the process with many parties involved. Incredible experience all around. Will be going back to Clutch when this lease is up.

1 Like

@aherskine thank you very much. Pleasure working with you both really. Glad we could assist with it all. We already know the next one will be special. Enjoy in good health.
Clutch

Absolutely great experience with Clutch, this was my first time leasing and my wife was looking for an M440i with certain colors and options that turned out to be a difficult car to find but not too difficult for Ali.

He was super responsive and kept me in the loop the entire time and within a couple days of my initial email a car was transfered and ready at a dealership near me (even with a literal bow on it). After a super smooth signing process at the dealership with no surprises he called to follow up to make sure everything was to my liking, definitely will be going back. Thanks again for everything.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Was our pleasure and so glad we got her the car in the exact spec she wanted without waiting 8-10 weeks for it!

Enjoy the car in good health, best to both of you! We are here for you.

I was referred to Clutch and was glad that I reached out. Got a great deal that I wouldn’t have found anywhere else. Super responsive and very knowledgeable which is really important when thinking about spending thousands of dollars on something. Had some minor issues with getting the car delivered, but was a carrier issue. Definitely will reach out to Clutch again in the future!

@J_S thank you so much for the kind words. Was truly a pleasure working with you. Glad we were able to get you into that beautiful ride at an amazing price. Most importantly, looking forward to working with you on that next one! Enjoy in good health and were here to help anytime!
Clutch

1 Like

I want to thank Ali from Clutch today for hooking me up with the slickest deal on a BMW. In less than half a day he was able to arrange the car and have it ready for me to sign. It was truly a great experience and I recommend anyone in the market to hit up Clutch for their leasing or financing needs!

1 Like

Ah! It looks amazing! Congrats on the new car and thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and enjoy that beauty in good health!

I’ve been lurking for a bit since I started looking into leasing a month ago, but I decided I had to leave a review for these guys.

Before I reached out to the guys at Clutch, I had called another broker. The previous guy was pushy, aggressive, and clearly got impatient when I asked him to break down the costs he was quoting me. With that guy, it literally felt like a bad dealership experience, over the phone. It made me a little anxious/second guess my decision to go with a broker. Then I tried Clutch.

The contrast with the Clutch guys could not have been more stark. From day one we were literally DMing over instagram going back and forth on different car configurations, payment structures (what to roll in and what not to), etc. I’m an informed lease shopper and wanted to do my due diligence, on my own time. This took very little effort from my end, as they seemed to know exactly what I was after, and at the end of the day they found me a car on the lot that matched my very specific build almost exactly. They managed to get me a great discount on it.

The car itself, of course, is a smooth operator: sapphire black 330i with a cognac interior.

Highly recommend!

2 Likes