⚙ Clutch Toyota Deals - West/CA - Toyota lease deals - ship nationwide from southwest

Welcome to our West Region & CA Toyota thread!

We are process-focused and always aim to provide the best customer experience.

Be sure to follow us on Instagram too: Follow Clutch!

Our Process:

We have several dealers that we can use to help find you a new vehicle. Once we agree upon a particular car, we will finalize the numbers with your taxes and fees and at that point if you agree you will pay the fee. You can chose to ship the car (at your cost) to your door or upon request we can setup pick up at the dealer. We can refer you to our shipping contact who can get you a great deal.

We charge:
$500 Liaison fee

As a Customer what do I need to provide?

Model you are interested in:
Color/must have options:
Zip code:
Miles needed: 10/12/15k
MSDs or no MSDs:
Loyalty Yes/No :
Any other incentive you may qualify for:
College Grad/Military :

Contact us:
Please Email Clutch!

We now are offering Toyota deals to our customers nationwide from our southwest region Toyota store.

Reach out for up to get on the list for Tundra and Siennas. Other models have greater availability

We can do deals nationwide, remote signing, and we will ship registration documents to your local DMV. You will get a temp tag to drive the car home or drive temporarily if shipped.

2 Likes

Do you have a cement woodland sienna

Not at the moment. Have a handful of Siennas incoming but have to be flexible on colors.

Anyone interested in a Sienna - we are offering them at MSRP. You will have to be flexible on colors and trim to get one.

Here is the process:

1. Submit your info to clutchautodeals@gmail.com
  2. Pay Liaison fee
  3. You will be on the list for next allocation batch

Allocations are locked and cannot be modified for colors, options, etc.

So that I understand this correctly, do you have to commit to purchasing something without knowing what color, trim, and options I’d be signing up for beforehand?

Siennas are extremely hard to come by, especially with no mark up. You can say no to the choices avail when allocations drop and we can refund the fee. Should be getting around 10 of them.

2 Likes

Any trucks out there? Tacoma, RAM, etc?

Yes!
We have the following inbound:
Tacoma SR
Tacoma SR5
Tacoma TRD Sport
Tacoma TRD Off road
Tundra SR5

1 Like

What are the residuals on 2022 Sienna LEs?

I see. So basically choose from the 10 by some type of priority you go through. Got it! Not too bad. Just didn’t want to get stuck with a base model or some crazy fully loaded fully optioned sienna.

Yes we will match you with the closest spec to what you are looking for.

What color is the Tundra SR5?

We have white, gray and blue available!

1 Like

Just sent you an email!

2 Likes

Still miss mine…sigh :frowning: This is one that I sold mid lease that I wish I kept. What a great truck for the $…just awesome.

1 Like

What are those Tundra sr5 usually at for monthly?

1 Like

Email us: clutchautodeals@gmail.com

these being sold at MSRP , looking to lease asap

Yessir! Email us: clutchautodeals@gmail.com

More incoming Toyota deals!

Highlander Limited FWD
~$48k MSRP
36/10k lease
$567/month + tax
$2000 due at signing plus MSDs

Highlander LE FWD
$40,700 MSRP
36/10k lease
$471/month + tax

Camry SE Nightshade
$28,900 MSRP
36/10k
$388/month + tax

As a reminder, we will ship registration documents to your local DMV. You will pay reg/license fees at your local DMV. You will get a temp tag to drive the car home or drive temporarily if shipped.