Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

@Greggo Thank you for the kind words. The pleasure was truly ours. That HA could not have been built any better and that combo is truly a head turner. Personal favorite. You and @spockvr6 will be twinning. Please feel free to reach out anytime we are happy to assist and expect a call next time your in town!

1 Like

Ordered 6/2, signed last week, and delivered to my doorstep yesterday. Thanks again @Clutch!

3 Likes

Another A+ review for Abe at Clutch Auto Deals and the Wrangler 4xe. The entire process from shopping to shipping was top notch. I saved thousands over anything in the Midwest. Thank you!

1 Like

Back in May I leased a Jeep Sahara 4XE via Clutch. Everything was as promised. Just be prepared for his partner dealer to be overwhelmed! Super Happy with it - picked it up in the SW and drove in 12k miles around the country and back home in Alaska.

I look forward to getting my next one through Clutch!

2 Likes

Abe, the fact that I was able to custom order and save money still blows my mind. I’ve only had my 4xe one week and I am using it to its fullest! Enjoy the pics :wink:

3 Likes

Awesome experience working with Clutch Auto. The process was smooth and very easy. Custom ordered and received in about a month. By far the easiest way to lease a car, and the deal was amazing. Love my new High Altitude. Thanks Abe!

3 Likes

Man, Abe has just been completely amazing. I cannot recommend him enough. Did a custom order for a 4xe rubicon and just signed the paper work today. ~67k msrp for 1k down 456/m + tax. I’ll post pictures once the car arrives in about a week.
Thank you again for the amazing customer service and unbeatable price.

3 Likes

Absolutely spotless transaction, ordered May 31 and picked it up yesterday, 63k Rubicon build, one pay lease ended up $357 plus tax per month ($380). Thank you team @Clutch for everything!

4 Likes

Just got a new BMW X3 M40i with Clutch’s help. They were awesome. Super responsive. Hustled like crazy. Made the process as easy as could be. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Ordered the wrangler 4XE deal with @Clutch. The process couldn’t be easier. He made sure my selling price was locked in so there were no surprises. Any issues I had he was super responsive and efficient. 10/10 would recommend!

1 Like

I’ve been recommending @Clutch in every Jeep thread, so it should be no surprise that I thought the process was easy and very well done. Had the RV and sale price locked at the time of order, and then got the benefit of the lower MF that came the next month when order was delivered. We love our Jeep.

3 Likes

I just wanted to recommend @Clutch the process was super easy and his dealer was great to work with. They locked the RV for me and that saved on my payments. Loving my new truck!

2 Likes

Abe is an amazing and honest broker! Super glad I met him on here. He responds quickly and does as he says. Don’t hesitate to work with him. I’ll be working with him again really soon.

Here is our 4xE he helped us with!

Thank you Abe!!

4 Likes

Awesome experience with Abe at Clutch. I tried working through some local channels here in Illinois where I knew people and still couldn’t get anywhere close to what we were able to secure on the wife’s new 4XE. First time ordering a Jeep our way from the factory and think that we won’t buy off the lot ever again. Thanks so much for all your help!!! Now just have to get the wife to let me take it every once in awhile!

3 Likes

Really wish I could get those wheels on the Sahara from the factory.

Rubi takeoffs are a dime a dozen because of how many people upgrade them.

They’re all over CL and FB marketplace

3 Likes

Absolute pleasure my friend. Thank you for the opportunity. Enjoy in good health.

@Mule65 We aim to make things easy and painless. Glad we hit a home run with this one. Thank you again for the opportunity. Glad we could be of help.

1 Like

@Dakster You are the true legend here my friend. Glad to see you put that beauty to use. Enjoy in good health. Thank you for the trust and the opportunity to serve you. Be safe out there.

@777 stunning photos of this badass Rubicon in the wild. Gotta take you up on some photo shoots down the road. Enjoy in good health! Thanks again for the opportunity.