Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

@Brittany_Tankhim we enjoyed the process start to finish and believe me we were just as excited as you! It was so much fun and at the end of the day we found the one that checked all the boxes. Welcome to the BMW club. You will absolutely love this new beauty. And in Dravit Grey I doubt youll be getting bored of this anytime soon. We aim to make the car shopping experience fun and painless and working this deal really was a joy. Enjoy in good health, be safe, and were here to help anyway we can. Thank you for the opportunity!
Clutch

1 Like

Another great experience here! I worked with Ali to secure a lease on a 2021 BMW X3M Competition in the Phoenix area. The process was quick and easy, and the pricing beat any dealer offer by 20%+. I used to lease out of CA for better deals - happy to have a local option! I am recommending Clutch to anyone in the market for a new BMW.

2 Likes

@Dapellegrini was truly a pleasure assisting you on this. Phenomenal car. Hope we see it driving around town. Happy to help anyway we can. Enjoy in good health. Wait till the break in service is complete and this will truly show its colors.
Congratulations again!

Clutch was absolutely fantastic! I reached out to Clutch one night to inquire about an X3 with live cockpit. He was able to find a car with the features I was looking for and even my first choice of color. We were able to work out a deal and get it shipped to my door. The entire process was a breeze with Clutch. He was beyond responsive and we’ve stayed in touch since delivery. I will definitely recommend Clutch’s broker services to my friends looking for a deal!

2 Likes

Lars,
The pleasure was truly ours. So happy we found the right vehicle for you. Really enjoyed the whole process. I hope you guys enjoy it in good health and already looking forward to the next one. Im sure well be in touch and were always available to help whichever way we can. Thanks again for the opportunity.
Clutch

Amazing experience. These guys know what they’re doing. Calculated my build and drove out to LA over that next weekend to pick up my new 530e.

Flawless communication, seamless process. Will absolutely use these guys for my next ride!

4 Likes

Has been a great pleasure working with Clutch Auto. Becomes a friend through the process. Extremely responsive at practically all hours of the day, and patient as many of us on this forum can be very nit picky with the car and the deal we want. Procured me an allocation on an M3 Comp at 57% residual at 7% off, which was the best I found after much searching. Would highly recommend to any of you looking for a BMW, particularly M cars.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Phenomenal car. Glad we could get you set up and make it happen. Enjoy in good health. Well be here to assist on the next one.

@VZizzle Truly has been a pleasure. From starting the build, going through the ordering process, and getting things underway, we are just as excited as you. Glad we were able to secure this allocation. The hard part start now. Cant wait to see the outcome of this beautiful build.
Appreciate the words and happy to help anytime we can.

Abe at Clutch did an awesome job. I emailed him on Thursday afternoon in early March 2021 with my requirements for an X5. He responded the same evening with options, on Friday morning I spoke with Abe and we decided to move forward, got the whole thing wrapped up the same day!!
The price was very close to his calculator on LH and it was a pleasure to work with Clutch. All along the way, Abe kept in touch and briefed me, even recommended a transport company to timely deliver the vehicle to me in Clearwater FL.
Would highly recommend his services.

Ps. I had also reached out to a couple others listed at LH, but their response was relatively slow, had already made the deal with Abe’s help!!

1 Like

@Fnagji was a pleasure assisting you on this stunning X5. Glad we could get things wrapped up and taken care of in a timely manner for you and got a fantastic deal out of it. We thrive to make this an easy and enjoyable process and Im glad we could assist. Looking forward to working with you on the next one. Well be here.
Enjoy in good health!
Clutch

1 Like

I’d like to thank Ali for assisting me with my X3 30e purchase. It took awhile, but he always statused me and presented viable Plan Bs when several unforeseen circumstances materialized that were out of his (and the dealer’s) control - one of the big advantages of having a broker such as Clutch on your side. In the end, my patience was rewarded - the deal was far better than what I could have gotten on my own.

Highly recommended!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @ristretto and was great working with you! So happy we got you this car equipped exactly how you wanted and at a deal no one could touch! Love it and enjoy the car my friend.

Arizona residents these guys are the real deal. I worked the dealers in AZ for over a month, nobody wanted to play ball on a BMW or Lexus. I reached out to Clutch Friday afternoon, 13 minutes later they responded. 4 hours later I had a deal that was better than anything any dealers provided to me over the last month. The following day they met me at the BMW dealership, paperwork was already for us to sign, super smooth transaction. This wasn’t our first lease, but it was definitely our easiest once Clutch took over. Would I use them again, absolutely. Would I recommend them, without a doubt. Thx fellas, job well done. The wife is smiling today in her new 2021 BMW.

1 Like

@Hulk Was an absolute pleasure assisting you with this. Thank you for being so awesome to work with and was awesome to meet you guys in person.Glad we were able to help out and secure a great deal for you and your wife on this beautiful 430. We hope you enjoy it in good health. Looking forward to the next one with you. And as always if theres anything we can do to assist, please feel free to reach out anytime. Happy to help.
Clutch

Highly recommend Abe and Ali. The BMW X5 45e took some time because of delays in shipping but they were always responsive and in communication. Got a great price and the car is beautiful. Highly recommend this group and will use again when getting our next BMW.

@Joo_S an absolute pleasure assisting you and your wife on this beautiful vehicle. Thanks for bearing with us on this Im sure it was worth it. Enjoy the car in good health and please stay in touch. Excited to work with you guys on the next one. Hope you enjoyed the family trip with it.
Clutch

I hit up Clutch as a first time leaser and unsure of the whole process. After dealing with Ali at Clutch I’m not sure I’ll get another car any other way. The process was easy and smooth. Ali answered my questions and had patience. Car was delivered to my place, signed paperwork and transaction was done in 30 min. Easiest car experience I’ve ever had. Happy with my 530e. Thanks Ali.

2 Likes

I would like to sincerely thank Ali for assisting me with new X3 purchase. He explained everything clearly, all information provided is true and correct. Thank you for making the job so easy!

1 Like

I leased a 2021 BMW 330e with Ali at Clutch and it was a seamless experience. He responded promptly to text, sent me exact build sheets on the units that were available, and made the entire process very smooth and easy.

I think its easy to just accept that leasing or buying a new car has to be painful and time-consuming, but my experience with Clutch was anything but that. There were zero surprises, minimal waiting at the dealer, and everything happened as expected. What a breath of fresh air! The broker fee is 10000% worth it just to avoid all of the hassle by itself. The fact that I was able to also get an amazing deal - $425/mo CA tax included with just first month due on a 2021 BMW 330e with a $48k+ MSRP - tells me that I’ll be a repeat client for sure, and will absolutely recommend to friends and family.

2 Likes