Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

My 4XE was delivered a couple of weeks ago. @Clutch was great. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

1 Like

From Clutch I got 2 deals delivered in July! Could not have asked for a better expierence and deal. Thanks Clutch!

3 Likes

Ordered Wrangler from @Clutch, couldn’t have been a smoother process. Definitely recommend, @Clutch is the way to go!!

3 Likes

Clutch is awesome to deal with, thanks for everything Abe! Got one Jeep 4 weeks ago and have another incoming.

2 Likes

Got my buddy early this week!!
Awesome work by Ali @Clutch!
They are patient and gave prompt response (we communicated over 100 messages through email/text).
Pretty familiar with my case (spent almost one month since first contacted them).
Best deal (compared with several brokers).
Will definitely go back with them and recommend them to my friends!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Moved to offtopic. This is a review thread. Message broker directly or post in one of broker’s marketplace threads.

Received my 4xe. Whole process took 2 months.
Worth the wait!
Thanks a lot @Clutch

7 Likes

Ordered my 4XE Rubicon on 7/19/21 two days after reaching out to @Clutch. I got a call from the dealer earlier this week that it’s being built! Should see in a few weeks. Process went as explained in the post, no BS, everything went smooth. In my region either nothing on the lot, minimum markup of $2,500-5k over sticker and basically no negotiating. Doing remote signing and shipping to WI. I’ll post pics when she gets here.

Here’s the deal:

3 Likes

Picked this up yesterday in Az and drove back to L.A. 100 million thanks to @Clutch. They literally walked me through everything and were very attentive. I can’t stop recommending them. Super simple and the people at the dealer ship were also the best.

3 Likes

I had a wonderful time working with Ali to grab a 2021 BMW m340i. He was able to set me up with a production slot which was just beginning to build so that I can order the exact spec I wanted. The price for the lease was also one of the lowest ones I’ve seen anywhere. The pickup at the dealership went really smooth, it was the exact agreed upon price when I arrived, and the paperwork was quick to fill out.

I’m super happy with the car, it has everything I wanted! I highly recommend using @Clutch to anyone out there looking for a great lease deal. I will definitely be back for future cars! Thanks a lot @Clutch!

1 Like

Never used a broker before on a vehicle. Always took pride on finding my own deals and being knowledgeable. Well, the current market has taken that away from most instances. I reached out to @Clutch to make a great deal happen on a 4xe Sahara, and it landed at the dealership in a month and half! Very responsive, great deal in any market let alone this one, and a pleasure to deal with. I fully intend on using his services again. Thanks, Abe!

3 Likes

This has been the best purchase I ever made. The process was so simple and no surprises at the time of signing the lease. The ride is so awesome. Thank you @Clutch for your service.

@Robertm Appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and definitely looking forward to the next one. Enjoy in good health and hopefully well do some trails together sometime in the near future.

1 Like

@Eurocayman1 Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business. Love the softtop and color combo. Enjoy in good health and well be here on the next one!

@Zmanla Appreciate you and thanks for being a pleasure to work with. Enjoy in good health. Well be here for the next one!

@Midhudkivoac Thank you for allowing us to assist you and your family with your rides. You are all very appreciated. Glad we could help and glad everything was up to your standard. Well be here for the next ones.

@rocketr Glad we could come through for you on your beautiful truck. We appreciate the opportunity. Enjoy in good health.

HA Order

Flew into Vegas to pick my HA up on Friday! Made a trip of it and drove to Zion, Canyonlands, and Arches over the weekend. Accidentally went off-roading over my depth on the Tower Arch 4WD trail at Arches but luckily the stock car made it through without too many problems. Hope everyone enjoys theirs!

Thanks to @Clutch for helping me secure this great deal and making the process so easy! Was in and out of the dealership in 1.5 hours and the deal terms were exactly what we had negotiated. Would recommend using him if you’re looking for a 4xe.

2 Likes

Having worked with Clutch on 3 deals now, I have to say he is extremely detail oriented and customer centric! He goes out of his way to make sure you are happy and get the exact specs that you want in a vehicle. He is extremely transparent throughout the whole process and makes leasing a car even in the toughest of markets an enjoyable experience. To top it off he is a genuine car guy and just an all-around great human being. Would highly recommend Clutch to anybody looking to lease a vehicle!

1 Like

By far the coolest leasing experience I’ve had so far. Not only did I get to order my wrangler exactly how I wanted it I also got a way better deal that I would have with any in-stock unit at a local dealership. Yes even factoring in shipping to me. Great company to deal with. They answer all questions you may have and never pressure you into anything. In love with my Rubicon!

6 Likes