Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

@Eurocayman1 Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business. Love the softtop and color combo. Enjoy in good health and well be here on the next one!

@Zmanla Appreciate you and thanks for being a pleasure to work with. Enjoy in good health. Well be here for the next one!

@Midhudkivoac Thank you for allowing us to assist you and your family with your rides. You are all very appreciated. Glad we could help and glad everything was up to your standard. Well be here for the next ones.

@rocketr Glad we could come through for you on your beautiful truck. We appreciate the opportunity. Enjoy in good health.

HA Order

Flew into Vegas to pick my HA up on Friday! Made a trip of it and drove to Zion, Canyonlands, and Arches over the weekend. Accidentally went off-roading over my depth on the Tower Arch 4WD trail at Arches but luckily the stock car made it through without too many problems. Hope everyone enjoys theirs!

Thanks to @Clutch for helping me secure this great deal and making the process so easy! Was in and out of the dealership in 1.5 hours and the deal terms were exactly what we had negotiated. Would recommend using him if you’re looking for a 4xe.

2 Likes

Having worked with Clutch on 3 deals now, I have to say he is extremely detail oriented and customer centric! He goes out of his way to make sure you are happy and get the exact specs that you want in a vehicle. He is extremely transparent throughout the whole process and makes leasing a car even in the toughest of markets an enjoyable experience. To top it off he is a genuine car guy and just an all-around great human being. Would highly recommend Clutch to anybody looking to lease a vehicle!

1 Like

By far the coolest leasing experience I’ve had so far. Not only did I get to order my wrangler exactly how I wanted it I also got a way better deal that I would have with any in-stock unit at a local dealership. Yes even factoring in shipping to me. Great company to deal with. They answer all questions you may have and never pressure you into anything. In love with my Rubicon!

6 Likes

Clutch hooked it up!! Wife will be happy. Jeep arrived 30 days early. Easy in and out of dealer in 30 minutes.

Thanks

11 Likes

Clutch and his team made the entire process so easy! This was my first custom order, but it definitely won’t be my last. Clutch saved me about 9.5% off the sticker price. Totally worth the wait!!!

2 Likes

I can only say that @Clutch Abe and Ali are awesome! I ordered 2 jeep 4xe rubicon with them and secure a great deal. They always respond quick to any inquiry even if is not related to the sale/leasing process. They really know the market and their product. Thank you

2 Likes

I was looking for M3s and nobody else was able to find me an allocation. I messaged Clutch and within two days my order was submitted and the wait began. Throughout the wait time, Clutch was always responsive and answered all of my questions. The whole process felt very smooth. Couldn’t be happier with my experience. Thank you.

2 Likes

Your M3 was gorgeous! Glad we were able to get you exactly what you wanted! Congrats and enjoy the car

Thank you so much! We enjoy cars and engineering and we love to help our customers make the right decision. Was such a pleasure helping you and love the red!

Love the Tuscadero! Was such a pleasure helping you my friend. Hope your wife enjoys the new jeep!!

1 Like

I am from the Bay Area and right now every dealer here marks up the Nissan Frontier like there is no tomorrow. However, @Clutch was able to find me a great deal of Nissan Frontier.

2022 Nissan Frontier S 4x2 Crew Cab ($31,975 MSRP) (Gray exterior with Charcoal interior)

-18 month lease

-10,000 miles/year

-$2,500 total driveoff

**-$256.xx/month (including tax!).

This is a fantastic deal considering the current market in the Bay Area. Thank you @Clutch . I will get a picture tomorrow morning. It’s dark outside now.

1 Like

Enjoy in good health my friend. Thank you kindly for the opportunity! We appreciate you. Amazing deal in a tough market. Time to enjoy this!

1 Like

This was my second transaction with Clutch. Everything went very smoothly and seamlessly, as before. These guys work hard and respond to calls or e-mails at just about any hour of the day or night. They were very patient with me as I spent quite a bit of time looking at different makes and models. Finally settled on a specific BMW x3 build, which Clutch was able to locate and secure for me in a very challenging and competitive market for new vehicles. I plan to work with this group for all future car lease or purchase transactions and don’t know how I ever worked without Clutch in the past! Thanks again for finding the perfect vehicle at the best pricing available in the marketplace.

1 Like

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you once again. Its our pleasure to help. Enjoy in good health and well be here on the next one!

Clutch

1 Like

I wanted to take my time to submit my feedback on working with Clutch. I worked with Abe to order my 2022 Grand Cherokee L. I ordered it back in November of 2021. And the car got a build date of 1/7/22 and was delivered to me 2/13/22.

At first I was hesitant and skeptical working with someone I don’t even know and heard about them on LH forum. But Abe made the process so friendly. If I can recall correctly, I had sent him over multiple build list and I think from the moment I thought I was going to get me a Jeep GCL, I stretched the whole process for about 2 months. And Abe did not pressure me nor made me feel like I was wasting his time with sending million questions and different build list to get a good quote. He was very knowledgeable and very straight forward about the whole process. There was no hidden agenda.

I can definitely say that the experience I had working with Abe was way better than walking into a dealership to buy a car. I live in West Coast and I never met or spoke with Abe over the phone. All our conversation were over emails and as time progressed, I never felt that I was dealing with someone whom I have never met with. Very professional and knowledgeable person.

And the dealership that Abe connected me with went above and beyond with the customer service that was provided to me. The dealership is from the south and I have to say, southern hospitality is real at that dealership. I never had to step a foot at the dealership. Everything was taken care for me without me having to leave my town. The car was delivered exactly the way I ordered it with more specs that dealership fronted the bill for. I will definitely recommend Clutch.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @Ankur_Singh . Appreciate the feedback. We strive in providing a fun, easy, and enjoyable process; the way car shopping should be. Glad we could come through for you.
Enjoy in good health and well be here on the next one too.

Clutch