Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

@Porsche2011 Thank you and the family for allowing us the ability to serve you guys on multiple cars. Although I must say I love your build the most! Was a true pleasure. Be safe and well be here for the next one.

Thanks @Clutch , got my jeep sahara 4xe - First time jeep owner and a SUV owner (very much impressed with the Jeep)

was looking for a quick deal and was flexible with options i needed - got a option for a pick up of existing jeep at a dealership or wait for a order pickup , I have chosen to pickup a existing jeep at a dealership lot and with help of @Clutch got everything done remotely.

1 Like

Clutch has the sultry voice to sooth your soul and will whisk you away in his angelic embrace to a dealership in a town you have never heard of. This is a safe place. A place where the deal has been worked out for you. A place where your virtual pen meets paper with no hesitation. If something doesn’t sound right, you turn around and see mother Clutch give you the nod, “It’s ok, little one, go”. As soon as you know it, the Xanax starts to wane, a truck pulls up, the calm surrenders, you hear the silent electric hoofbeats of your mechanized betrothed. You again look back at Clutch with the grattitude that is only equivalent to receiving mother’s milk after a long night neglected and left on the bouncer. Then you get the message. “Enjoy in good health.” I can die in peace.

9 Likes

Can’t thank you enough Abe @clutchauto we went on our first Jeep adventure to Palomar Mountain (San Diego) yesterday!! You and the team spoiled me and I will never buy a car the “old fashioned” way again!!

Timeline:
May 10 - Sent first email to clutch asking about 4xe Rubicon
May 15 - Paid $100 for Tread Lightly Membership
June 2 - Paid $600 doc fee
June 2 - Chose options on Jeep website and saved pdf
June 3 - Placed order officially with 1k deposit (very nice experience)
June 3 - Started paying down any credit card balances to optimize credit score
June 11 - Called to check status and got VIN number
June 11 - Called insurance company with VIN number
July 8 - Called to check status, told that jeep was built and had shipped from factory!
July 15 - Got a call to discuss logistics and provide credit info (nice experience)
July 15 - Finalized financing (even better experience)
July 16 - Arranged shipping to San Diego ($1,100)
July 18 - Tracked Jeep on UConnect App (spotty coverage)
July 29 - Jeep arrives to my front door
July 30 - Studied manuals, air in tires, washed, charged
July 31 - First off-road jeep adventure with family!! #priceless
——
4xE Jeep Rubicon, Metallic Grey
MSRP: $63,375
3 year / 12k miles
$469/mo

7 Likes

Guys,
Here is my beauty! I had my doubts in the beginning as deal was too good to be true, but CLUTCH is real deal. I am highly impressed by these guys - very professional and honest to answer your questions. I would unequivocally recommend these guys to other.

It was a custom build. Order was placed on June 1st and delivered on July 15th.6 to 7 weeks…not bad!!! Thanks Abe and Adam!! Keep ROCKING!!!

Thanks Abe and Adam

7 Likes

Ordered May 19th
Built in 2 weeks
Sat in final inspection for nearly 40 days before shipping.
Delivered to dealer on July 28th!

Couldn’t be more happy to work with Clutch, everything was super smooth.

No upsells from the dealer, hassle free.

LOVING our new jeep.

6 Likes

Great experience with Abe and Clutch Auto. Were able to provide a great deal on a 2021 M3 Competition with a great dealership. All was smooth and as promised. Communication throughout the 4 month wait. I definitely look forward to doing business with them again in the future!

M3 pcd
M3 open hood

6 Likes

My 4XE was delivered a couple of weeks ago. @Clutch was great. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

1 Like

From Clutch I got 2 deals delivered in July! Could not have asked for a better expierence and deal. Thanks Clutch!

3 Likes

Ordered Wrangler from @Clutch, couldn’t have been a smoother process. Definitely recommend, @Clutch is the way to go!!

3 Likes

Clutch is awesome to deal with, thanks for everything Abe! Got one Jeep 4 weeks ago and have another incoming.

2 Likes

Got my buddy early this week!!
Awesome work by Ali @Clutch!
They are patient and gave prompt response (we communicated over 100 messages through email/text).
Pretty familiar with my case (spent almost one month since first contacted them).
Best deal (compared with several brokers).
Will definitely go back with them and recommend them to my friends!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Moved to offtopic. This is a review thread. Message broker directly or post in one of broker’s marketplace threads.

Received my 4xe. Whole process took 2 months.
Worth the wait!
Thanks a lot @Clutch

7 Likes

Ordered my 4XE Rubicon on 7/19/21 two days after reaching out to @Clutch. I got a call from the dealer earlier this week that it’s being built! Should see in a few weeks. Process went as explained in the post, no BS, everything went smooth. In my region either nothing on the lot, minimum markup of $2,500-5k over sticker and basically no negotiating. Doing remote signing and shipping to WI. I’ll post pics when she gets here.

Here’s the deal:

3 Likes

Picked this up yesterday in Az and drove back to L.A. 100 million thanks to @Clutch. They literally walked me through everything and were very attentive. I can’t stop recommending them. Super simple and the people at the dealer ship were also the best.

3 Likes

I had a wonderful time working with Ali to grab a 2021 BMW m340i. He was able to set me up with a production slot which was just beginning to build so that I can order the exact spec I wanted. The price for the lease was also one of the lowest ones I’ve seen anywhere. The pickup at the dealership went really smooth, it was the exact agreed upon price when I arrived, and the paperwork was quick to fill out.

I’m super happy with the car, it has everything I wanted! I highly recommend using @Clutch to anyone out there looking for a great lease deal. I will definitely be back for future cars! Thanks a lot @Clutch!

1 Like

Never used a broker before on a vehicle. Always took pride on finding my own deals and being knowledgeable. Well, the current market has taken that away from most instances. I reached out to @Clutch to make a great deal happen on a 4xe Sahara, and it landed at the dealership in a month and half! Very responsive, great deal in any market let alone this one, and a pleasure to deal with. I fully intend on using his services again. Thanks, Abe!

3 Likes

This has been the best purchase I ever made. The process was so simple and no surprises at the time of signing the lease. The ride is so awesome. Thank you @Clutch for your service.

@Robertm Appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and definitely looking forward to the next one. Enjoy in good health and hopefully well do some trails together sometime in the near future.

1 Like