Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

Cannot speak highly enough about my experience with Clutch! This was my first broker experience, and I can confidently say I’m never going back to buying a car through a dealership directly ever again.

I was able to custom order the car I wanted, at an amazing price, with the easiest & fastest signing process at the dealership (car was already prepped and ready, there were zero upsells at signing – I was out the door in 30 minutes!).

Thank you Clutch!

4 Likes

@Clutch got me the best price for my 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe, beating the next best offer by $3000 (I didn’t tell him that). Vehicle was picked up promptly and process went as expected. Recommended.

@Clutch came through for me big time. Wife needed a car asap and from initial text to car in my driveway was less than 8 hours. Got a sweet deal on an i4 35! Thank you again @Clutch!! Definitely will do business with them again.

The car looks insanely good! Congrats again on the new ride and enjoy in good health. Happy to help!

Thanks for the kind words, excited to help on the next one!

Thank you for the opportunity! We truly appreciate the kind words! Shes looking beautiful.
Enjoy the new whip in good health! Shes a stunner! Well be here on the next one.

@Clutch thanks for the awesome service on helping me secure my Titan Pro4x deal. Couldn’t have done it without you. Will be coming back for more of your great deals.

1 Like

Thank you @bellclip14 was an absolute pleasure finding you a great deal on your new Titan! Enjoy the ride home and happy to help you on the next one!

1 Like

That was a fun deal! Was great helping you on this i4 and glad we could make it happen for you! Enjoy the new ride in good health.

Long overdue pic of the awesome Jeep we got from Clutch after a nice hand wash. Lease with full confidence, these guys are great to work with! I’ve already sent them referrals.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. The yellow looks amazing!!

Enjoy the new Jeep in good health friend!

Just work with Ali for NX350. Sale pending right, will post review when get the car next week

Hi. Any update? I may be working with Clutch and would like to know that everything is ok before I proceed.

Thanks.

1 Like

yes, just sold my car to Carvana. you can definitely work with Clutch, they have rep in dealership. Documents is the same as PND.