Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

It was a pleasure helping you @Mannyg84 @mango1 and @cjs1 ! Enjoy the cars in good health and happy we were able to find exactly what you guys wanted in this low inventory climate!

Abe was amazing from start to finish. He was highly responsive and made our deal on the Jeep Wrangler 4XE as smooth as possible. Would definitely use him again in the future and recommend him to anyone looking for an unbeatable lease. The dealership he partners with was also great to work with - no fuss and got us in and out on the terms Abe set for us - no hard selling on any add-ons in the finance room. Thanks Abe for your professionalism and making things happen so swiftly. We’re loving the wrangler!!
IMG_2360

4 Likes

@SantaMonica Really appreciate the kind words. Pleasure working with you. Enjoy in good health. Wrangler looks incredible in billet silver! Thanks again for the opportunity.

Picked up the Sting Gray 4xe a little over a week ago. Worked with Abe over a couple weeks while I ran his numbers past several dealerships between Colorado and Wyoming. All said what he was offering was impossible and to steer clear of anyone who could promise a $1500 DAS, 12k/36m lease on a $55k 4xe for $400/mo all in (with my tax rate of 6.7%). I showed them the numbers and each dealership said there’s no way anyone is discounting these that much given how limited the supply is and how high of a demand there is for them. They were wrong! Got the deal Abe offered and it was an easy process. Reach out if you have any questions.

Adam

3 Likes

4 Likes

Just picked up my 4xe and I have to say I’m very pleased with the whole experience! Working with Abe is a pleasure, communication is great and everything was just as expected when I picked up the vehicle. Felt like a VIP at the dealership, got whisked thru the process and was out the door.
I highly recommend reaching out to these classy guys!

4 Likes

@mike011 a true pleasure working with you on this. It was really a joy. Not to mention start to finish on your custom order in just over 3 weeks. Thanks for making things so easy. Appreciate the kind words and looking forward to working with you on the next one. Sting grey is truly :fire: especially with that backdrop! Enjoy in good health and make the best of your trip back home!

1 Like

Just ordered a loaded Wrangler 4xe through @Clutch. What a refreshing experience. If you want exceptional service and no hassle, just reach out to him.

1 Like

Wonderful experience working with Abe for a custom M340i.Always responsive and available for any kind of questions throughout the leasing process.
Definitely consider clutch for any of your buying/leasing needs.
cheer$

1 Like

Bit of an overdue review but picked up a Jeep Wrangler 4xe a little over a month ago. Could not be happier with the service by this broker. Very communicative, either immediately answered all my calls and questions, or responded within 30min. Dealer was fully prepared with all paperwork too and entire process there took less than 30min. Plus got the exact trim and color I wanted.

Very happy with this service and will definitely use Clutch again for all my future car shopping needs.

2 Likes

Pleasure was truly mine. Beautiful build and stunning combo. Please enjoy in good health my friend. Thanks for the opportunity.
Clutch

Took delivery of my Sahara 4xe Sting Gray two days ago. Abe is truly the best out there: highly responsive, answered all questions, went over shipping options and virtual process with the dealer, and best of all, secured me a a killer deal on the new 4xe “Beast”.

$57,xxx MSRP custom build, beige leather, same color hardtop, with cold weather, and much more!

From order to delivery, took just over 5 weeks and he was accessible and in touch always throughout on updates, questions, and anything else you were concerns about.

Highly highly recommended. If you want peace of mind, work with Abe.

4 Likes

Sting gray over saddle - best color combo!

2 Likes

We took delivery of my wife’s Sahara 4xe Black with Saddle on June 15th. What can I say about Abe that has not been said already. This our first lease without doubt best car buying experience. Abe and the dealer were both great to work with. We will be coming back soon for another car.

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

Thank you,
DK

4 Likes

After going through multiple dealers and getting nowhere in the Houston area I couldn’t be any more pleased with @Clutch. Helped me get the Jeep I wanted and saved me a ton of money!

1 Like

Houston resident here!

@Clutch was a joy to work with and answered any and all questions that came his way. Such a cool guy to work with and would definitely go through him again. Thank you so much @Clutch

4 Likes

Gorgeous color combination, yours looks to be a twin of one of mine that is on the way✔️

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity to help assist with this. Always exciting watching the process start to finish and seeing the final outcome. Glad you are enjoying the new beast. You guys were a joy to work with. Please stay in touch and Im already looking forward to the next few cars together. Enjoy in good health.

@Dkumarm3 Thank you for the trust and allowing us to earn your business. Im happy we were able to meet your expectations and make this a fun experience start to finish, the way car shopping should really be. Stay safe out there and looking forward to the next one my friend. We appreciate it.

@Tooners Thank you kind Sir. TX is known for a lot of things, but a tough car market it is. Im glad we were able to come through. Love the stormtrooper you got. Enjoy it and be safe. Thank you again my friend. It was a pleasure and looking forward to the next one.