Clutch - Serving The West, FL/ South +Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, GMC/Buick/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

What an absolute beast!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Enjoy in good health brother. Thank you for the opportunity. Please post some more pics as well. This is a tease

1 Like

I reached out to @Clutch after spending weeks calling and going to local dealers. His numbers were far better than the local offerings, and the X5 had more equipment than I was even looking for. The deal was seamless and the car showed up at my doorstep within a few days. This was truly a fantastic experience. I will be reaching back out when we are ready for another car, and I have already referred them to a friend who is awaiting his BMW as well. Thank you very much!

8 Likes

@dsbone Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity! An absolute showstopper. Glad we could assist and we look forward to helping out everyone you send our way. We appreciate it. Enjoy the car in good health and well be here on the next one!

Contacted Clutch was my best choice Zack had the deal finalized and credit app submitted at the same evening, car delivered and in my driveway just before Thanksgiving from almost 600 miles away!! Zack is extremely responsive, personable, and are ready to get the car I need at a ridiculously good price despite current chip shortage Do not waste your time with dealership and dont think twice about reaching out to Clutch for your next car! I have already referred to my friends and Ill be back for my next one!

1 Like

@AZPARK congrats again on the new ride! Glad we were able to help you my friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family and enjoy the new ride in this gorgeous AZ weather in good health!