Clutch - Serving The West, FL/ South +Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, GMC/Buick/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

Super happy to get you guys out of the BMW lease and into the Stelvio. Glad to assist as always and appreciate the kind words my friend!

2 Likes

Just had my Gladiator picked up earlier today from @Clutch’s buyer. @Clutch got me $10.5k more than my highest offer so needless to say I am extremely happy and satisfied with both transactions I’ve done with him this far.
My highest recommendations! Thanks @Clutch !

3 Likes

Always happy to help and be of service my friend!
We appreciate the opportunity as always :pray:t2: Thanks again and well be here on the next one!

2 Likes

Worked with clutch on a Giulia Veloce. Quickly located me the perfect spec car, got a great deal, and had it delivered to my house. Great communication and no BS. It was great working with them. 10/10

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words! Saw your Giulia Veloce and it looks amazing. So happy for you and enjoy the new ride in good health. Congrats!!

This is my second vehicle to purchase from Clutch and it went just as smooth and amazing as the first. No surprises. Price was even better than when I built the vehicle. I couldn’t ask for better service and will never buy a car any other way now. Clutch has spoiled us!

7 Likes

Absolute stunner!
Thank you so much for the opportunity and repeat business. We truly appreciate it and nothing makes us happier to know that the experience was enjoyable start to finish. Im sure well be working together in the near future. Hope you and the family enjoy in good health!

Clutch