Clutch - Serving The West, FL/South+Nationwide - BMW, Jeep, RAM, Alfa, Kia, Nissan, Mercedes GMC/Cadillac & We Buy Cars!

I’ve used clutch for several orders now. The service is top notch, great communication, never have been let down. Truly a name in the industry you can trust 10000%.

Thanks for the smoking deal on the new X5. It definitely won’t be my last car through Clutch.

10 Likes

Wanted to thank @Clutch again for the deal! I’ve had a few days with my Rubi and am in love. As someone would had a HA before this one, I 100% prefer the Rubi. If there’s anyone out there on the edge on working with this broker, you not be disappointed. 10/10 would recommend reaching out! Thanks again @Clutch

11 Likes

@Clutch was referred to me through a LeaseHackr thread. Right away, Ali was receptive to my needs and available day and night for my (seemingly) endless questions. He made the process so smooth and upfront, while also getting me a great deal in a tough market without skipping out vehicle features due to the chip shortages. Communication and transparency is paramount with them. I feel very fortunate to have stumbled across Clutch and won’t buy or lease a vehicle without them ever again. Additionally, Clutch has great relationships with their dealers, so when I picked up the vehicle, the manager at the dealership was friendly and professional to work with. I can’t recommend them enough, and more impressively, I made a friend in this process and not just a transaction. Thank you again!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the opportunity! Enjoy this beauty in good health. Glad we could make the process easy and enjoyable and we look forward to many more deals down the road.
Cant get over how good this looks in white!

Awesome overall experience leasing my new Jeep Wrangler 4xe! From timely responses to amazing interactions with everyone at his southwest dealer, this was by far my best car buying/leasing experience I’ve ever had out of my 12+ vehicles. His fee is insignificant compared to the deal/service I received, highly recommend. I will be using @Clutch again for my next…

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity my friend. Im glad we made the experience easy, fun, and enjoyable.A true pleasure really. We’re always here as well should you need anything at all and excited about the next one!
Enjoy in good health!

Clutch

1 Like

I will let the picture do the review!! A+++

7 Likes

What an absolute beast!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Enjoy in good health brother. Thank you for the opportunity. Please post some more pics as well. This is a tease

1 Like

I reached out to @Clutch after spending weeks calling and going to local dealers. His numbers were far better than the local offerings, and the X5 had more equipment than I was even looking for. The deal was seamless and the car showed up at my doorstep within a few days. This was truly a fantastic experience. I will be reaching back out when we are ready for another car, and I have already referred them to a friend who is awaiting his BMW as well. Thank you very much!

8 Likes

@dsbone Thank you for the kind words and the opportunity! An absolute showstopper. Glad we could assist and we look forward to helping out everyone you send our way. We appreciate it. Enjoy the car in good health and well be here on the next one!

Contacted Clutch was my best choice… Zack had the deal finalized and credit app submitted at the same evening, car delivered and in my driveway just before Thanksgiving from almost 600 miles away!! Zack is extremely responsive, personable, and are ready to get the car I need at a ridiculously good price despite current chip shortage… Do not waste your time with dealership and don’t think twice about reaching out to Clutch for your next car! I have already referred to my friends and I’ll be back for my next one!

1 Like

@AZPARK congrats again on the new ride! Glad we were able to help you my friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family and enjoy the new ride in this gorgeous AZ weather in good health!

Highly recommend @Clutch. Great experience from beginning to end on a Wrangler 4xe Rubicon lease. Responded to all my emails quickly. Anyone reading this knows to avoid the dealership. Clutch elevated the broker experience as well. Have another lease coming up in less than a year. Will definitely be using Clutch for that purchase as well.

3 Likes

Used @Clutch got me a really great deal on the Grand Cherokee altitude, no one was able to get the price that he locked in for me and for the package I was looking into. He responds quickly and would definitely use him again for the next car!!

1 Like

Great experience with @clutch. Sent an inquiry early New Years Eve evening on the West Coast for a 2023 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X thinking I wouldn’t hear back until Monday the 2nd. Got a reply within an hour with a vehicle that fit my requirements. On Monday, I found out it was sold on Saturday night and hadn’t updated. Found an even better vehicle immediately. Closed on Monday evening and drove her home. Process was seamless and couldn’t even get close to the price I paid without Clutch’s assistance. His service is invaluable.

15 Likes

Clutch did it. Awesome service. Now I can chill in this thing for a bit. Thank you

15 Likes

Clutch is awesome, finally got my HC. Clutch helped 100% of the way. Great SW FCA/Stellantis dealer they work with. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Congrats! Glad to get you that new HC with the locked in rates. I saw your car, looked amazing! Enjoy the HC in good health my friend, very happy and excited for you!

1 Like

Clutch is amazing to work with highly recommend. I was a little nervous about making such a large purchase from so far away but it was an easy process and Clutch is very responsive. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

3 Likes

I can’t thank this team enough for hard work, dedication, their detailed information, 24/7 (literally) responses to my numerous questions, and how they literally walk you through every single step of the searching/buying process. They’re truly the best out there and I ended up doing two orders at once. We even had an issue with a specific unit I wanted and they found another car the very next day, which was even better than the original unit.

These guys are top notch and literally go above and beyond. Thanks Clutch for this wonderful service. Deeply looking forward to working with you again on future purchases!

1 Like