⚙ Clutch - May - 3 Escalades avail @ MSRP! BMW up to 10%, Nissan Titans 12.5% off!, Tahoe and Suburban available!

Does Jeep allow a one-pay lease for the Wrangler 4XE? Would the numbers in the calculator be accurate with that option selected?

1 Like

They absolutely do!
And yes the calculator allows you to account for that!

1 Like

I am interested in the Grand Cherokee 4xe Summit or Summit Reserve. How can I get some numbers and when are they going to be available? Please let me know

1 Like

The 2022 GC 4xE order banks are currently closed on all trims unfortunately as of a week ago.

Im interested in a Wrangler 4 door, Live in CT. Would you be able to help me with a low milage lease?

What about a wrangler 4xe? Can you provide some numbers on that? Looking for a Sahara MSRP around 54K-58k?

One pay lease looks attractive and can save you 2k+ here. What are the disadvantages of using one pay?

Sure! here is what a Wrangler Sahara 4xe base looks like with $55,785 MSRP

You will need to edit your tax rate (percentage) since I don’t have your zip.

How are the Gladiators with the 3.0 ecodiesel leasing right now? Really want a Tundra but considering a Gladiator for the mean time until the Tundras become more readily available.

1 Like

Send us your build and zip to clutchautodeals@gmail.com and well price it out for you.
Leases are great!

@Clutch do you know if the Ram private offer “voucher” can be stacked with the $500 TrueCar voucher?

1 Like

Emailed, thanks!

Id need to check on it for you. The Ram coupon can be stacked with affiliate.

1 Like

Any offers on the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid?

This is their national offer and its pretty competitive

Sent you an email for pricing. Thanks,

Sludge81

1 Like

Hi Clutch,

Sent you email.

Thanks,
Richard

1 Like

Spreadsheet is updated for April

1 Like

Hi Clutch

I sent you two emails this afternoon

Croft

Any idea what the broker fee is? Also on the 4xe can you put 0 down as opposed to 2K ?

Yes we can do $0 das on a 4xe. Many prefer to just roll the $500 deposit into a due at signing (essentially first month)

Inquire :point_down:

Contact Clutch