⚙ Clutch - Nissan - West - AZ/CA/NV - CLUTCH NISSAN DEAL OF THE DAY MAY 9, 2023!

Go buy a beater from marketplace, get insurance and registration and sell the beater afterwords.

3 Likes

no time restriction? aka has to be present 60 days prior to or something?

We will be enhancing the pricing on the all the V8 Nissans!

Updated pricing coming today at 5 PM PDT!

5 Likes

Pricing drops on these across the board!

Click Here to get your V8 Nissan Titan or Armada from Clutch

1 Like

Oh Gawd…Must resist Titans…must resist Armadas…

3 Likes

I don’t even need another vehicle. But if I had loyalty, I would be all over one of these !

2 Likes

Does Infinity count towards Nissan loyalty, or those are separate?

Yes it does.

:unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn:
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
:gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear:

SUB $300/month SUV Group Buy coming soon!!! ONE PAY NOT REQUIRED
:white_check_mark:AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE

rainbow fly GIF by Nick Jr

:gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear:
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
:unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn:

• I will absolutely take a sub $300/monhtly SUV!!!
0 voters

Please confirm using our pole, or comment below so we know how many units to secure!!!

:fire: :fire:Additional Details coming soon! :fire: :fire:

Get your Unicorns only through CLUTCH!!!

6 Likes

I am scared. Clutch is deploying unicorn gifs

3 Likes

More specifics! Is it a good SUV or something I’d get renting from Avis…

3 Likes

My money is on this beauty

5 Likes

That was an underated vehicle. A convertible you didn’t need to climb down into.

2 Likes

Please just don’t be the kicks

Nissan Ariya?:thinking:

Down for a sub 300 Ariya haha

The Titan arrived today!! Thanks @Clutch for delivering on a great deal. For anyone curious of the turnaround time on this deal, from first contact to having keys in hand was about 3 weeks. With shipping to NorCal.

11 Likes

trying to figure out the “tax, title and license” cost for a CA resident… forgive me if this is ignorant question - but on an AZ vehicle, how do you calculate these costs correctly…

did you make your own delivery arrangements?

Since what you pay will vary based on the trucks MSRP, whether you have loyalty/non, etc, here’s a breakdown of what I paid outside of Depreciation, Rent Charge and MSDs (refundable) with NO loyalty for a $62k MSRP Titan:

Sales Use or Lease Tax = $445~
Registration Fees = $101~
Acquisition Fee = $695

Disposition Fee = $395 (after lease ends)

Clutch Fee = TBD (based on Clutch’s quote)

I went into my local AAA branch yesterday which offers DMV services to try and start the CA reg process. Unfortunately they said AAA can’t handle out of state registration so I have to go directly into a DMV office to tackle. :exploding_head::gun: My understanding is I’ll need to pay difference in AZ vs CA reg fees. Not sure how to calculate that but I’m anticipating an additional $750ish.

Clutch recommended a delivery carrier and I coordinated with them directly to make delivery arrangements. They were the best price I found by far, don’t even bother shopping around. Other shippers came in at 1.5-2x what I paid. Depending on location, add another $800-$1000 for shipping.

One last thing, the truck arrived without the 90 day temp AZ license plate attached to rear plate holder. Spoke to the dealership and I believe them when they say they put it on. If you look at pic of truck location on the delivery truck (top and rearward facing) I think what happened is the force of wind drafts ripped the paper plate off. The dealer emailed me a replacement plate that I’m going to print out and laminate to hold me over until CA plates get sorted. Something to note and perhaps request they not attach to car in future (eg leave in glovebox for buyer to install).

3 Likes

Make sure to get that truck smogged too * anytime you buy outside CA you have to smog it. Saves a trip to dmv. I didn’t have my car smogged and had to make an extra trip back to dmv

3 Likes