⚙ Clutch - Nissan - West - AZ/CA/NV - CLUTCH NISSAN DEAL OF THE DAY MAY 9, 2023!

How many Titans do we need to secure? Tonights drop will be all Pro4x units.

Kindly like this post if you plan to jump in tonight.

13 Likes

slamming the refresh button !!

4 Likes

Me too

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

2 Likes

I’m calling the police

8 Likes

Time to file a missing person report perhaps? …or maybe I’m being neurotic

Nerus Nail Biting GIF - Nervous Nail Biting Final ...

UPDATE

Our dealership received their March allocation and will be doing the same blowout deal that we offered last month. Unfortunately we do not have the build sheets or window stickers yet to put together the offer sheets we had last month. We thought about two options.

Please note, we have confirmation they will all be Pro 4x!

1.) Postponing the drop until later this weekend/early next week

OR

2.) Doing a pre-sale and when we get the window stickers offering first choice to the first person who pays tonight, 2nd choice to the second and so forth.

We are going to let the group vote!

If option 2 is elected, we will start the presale at 11:00PM CST

• Option 1- Postpone the drop until later this weekend/early next week?
  • Option 2- Presale, First to sign up gets first choice, Second gets second choice, etc?

0 voters

Thanks for participating in the poll and sorry for the delay guys. We will get this ready and “dropped” as soon as possible. Once we get the missing information we will give everyone plenty of heads up before we open up the deal again.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Anyone ship one to the northeast?

1 Like

yes, we sent a few up there!

Are we looking at a similar $4k + ttl with loyalty for the pro4x?

@Clutch just submitted my contact info on your site to try to reserve a Titan Pro4x when details drop. Long time lurker, first time poster on the forum…this deal got me to finally create an account. I’m in the market for a full size truck lease so the Titan deal couldn’t have come at a better time. I actually hadn’t been looking at the Titan before I stumbled on this thread (was eyeing the GMC Sierra) but if the March deal is same as Feb deal, this is too good to pass up! I’m going to test drive a Titan this morning (in the rain) so I can be ready to pull the trigger when the March details are posted. Preference to black but won’t be picky on an 18 month lease. I’m based in Nor Cal and ready to act quickly if numbers are same (or close). Please add me to the list!

1 Like

If you want a pro4x in your garage, you need to send in a contact form to @Clutch asking for the best one available!

12 Likes

Gorgeous color! Did it come with a shoehorn to fit it into the garage? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just spat on it. Slide right in.

6 Likes

Well now we know why they call you RiskProJoe.

2 Likes

:unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn:

images

RETURNING TOMORROW NIGHT Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 9:30PM CST

14 Likes

my guy a real comedian

5 Likes

Great movie, Great deal, Great broker

3 Likes

Filled out the contact form.

“You look like a bunch of sissies after a cat fight…”

It’s about time…Let’s roll!!!:popcorn: Where is the preview?:grin: