⚙ Clutch - Nissan - West - AZ/CA/NV - CLUTCH NISSAN DEAL OF THE DAY MAY 9, 2023!

Right. Totally bizarre because cars are now “50 state EPA compliant” anyway and CARB recognizes that.

1 Like

I tried arguing that point. But oh well an extra $50 bucks out.

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback @Dolf on the temp tag, will make sure that gets addressed. All these will come with a 90 day tag unless you live in AZ.

3 Likes

For the Titan or frontier lease

If I go over Mileage , is better to sale it to a 3rd party or buy out the lease ?

You will be under water if selling. There is no value since the rv is so high on these leases. Best bet is to extend after your lease expires max up to 6 months. Any overages you will have to pay for it.

What is the total mileage provided for these Nissan deals? 10k miles for 18 months?

There are quite a few cars that aren’t 50 state.

Didn’t say all.

thanks for the info… I had not included the $695 acquisition fee or $395 disposition fee in my calcs… on top of the one pay fee there’s an additional cost of $2385 + delivery. kinda a game changer on these deals… :frowning:

So not all one-pays included the acquisition and disposition fees?

Disposition fees are paid at disposition. Theyre never included in the lease payments.

5 Likes

:gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear:

:fire: :gear:CLUTCH NISSAN SUV SURPRISE DROP!! :gear: :fire:

:white_check_mark:ONLY 14 AVAILABLE
:white_check_mark:AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE
:white_check_mark:PLEASE REFERENCE INCENTIVES TAB (we must confirm all incentives)

:fire:Payments as low as $1,500 down; $185/month + TTL and MSDs (after incentives) :fire:

CLUTCH Sub $300 SUVs (FULL LIST)

:fire: :gear: :fire: :gear: :fire: :gear: :fire: :gear: :fire: :gear: :fire: :gear: :fire: :gear:

Contact CLUTCH Today!!!

DUE TO THE ANTICIPATED HIGH VOLUME, BE PREPARED TO RESPOND VIA TEXT MESSAGE

For California Residents w/ Loyalty. This is a fire deal

$3,950 One Pay + MSDs + TTL
($220/month effective)

OR

$1,800 DAS + MSDs; $180/month + TTL

Contact CLUTCH Today!

3 Likes

:fire: :fire:MURANO MADNESS CONTINUES :fire: :fire:

(5) New Units added to our sheet with enhanced discounts…

Available Sub $300 SUVs

:gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear: :gear:

Contact CLUTCH Today!!!

:gear: :fire: :unicorn: :gear: :fire: :unicorn: CLUTCH UNICORN DEAL OF THE DAY!!! :unicorn: :fire: :gear: :unicorn: :fire: :gear:

TODAY ONLY!!!

2023 Nissan Armada SL 4x4
Gun Metal Metallic over Charcoal
MSRP: $64,445

:fire:18/10 One Pay w/Loyalty :fire:
$6,600 + MSDs + TTL
Add $1,500 without Loyalty

Effective Payment of $366/month + TTL

Get your CLUTCH Armada Today!

7 Likes

Interested. Can you DM me to discuss?

just fill out the form…

Filled out the form, DM’ed and left this message :slightly_smiling_face: thanks

1 Like

We just got an additional 5 Muranos delivered and available for immediate delivery!

2 Likes

Ready for the Titan post

1 Like