⚙ Clutch - Nissan/INFINITI- MIDWEST- QX60 GROUP BUY LIVE! <1% Rule!

Where are they located

1 Like

conquest is not available.

Shipping will be from Chicago area.

please contact us here

Can you estimate the shipping to NC 27513?
How many MSDs? What does DAS include? (649 fee included?)

Shipping to NC will be $600-700

DAS is first month, doc fee and Acq Fee

Kindly contact us at www.clutchautodeals.com/contact

:fire: :fire: :fire: We can yield a similar payment for 24/10 if that is more appealing :fire: :fire: :fire:

So it’s even cheaper with a Nissan in the household? Is there a 7,500 mile option?

It is $30 higher than what is posted with Nissan Loyalty. It is $60 more expensive with no loyalty.

QX60 inquiry sent via the form. (Heads up that your form doesn’t list Infiniti as a make. I chose Nissan from the drop down.)

1 Like

Any chance of Sensory (with vision pack) or Autographs being available?

Yes, please contact us at www.clutchautodeals.com/contact and we will be happy to discuss the higher trims with you.

I see that Infiniti still allows lease transfers. Is the original lessee still on the hook in case of a transfer? Thanks @Clutch y

Same as Nissan. Lease can be transferred but original owner is still on the hook.

1 Like

Luxury SUV under the 1% Rule. Cheapest QX60 we have seen on LHer in months.

CONTACT CLUTCH!

1 Like

How Dare You Greta GIF

9 Likes

I’m following the other NorCal post of the titan pro4x deal you are putting together. Are you gonna run one for the Midwest too?

Titan will be from our AZ store only. They are available nationwide, but would require shipping

What are the trim levels/specs of the Titans? I’m likely blind, but I don’t recall seeing it anywhere.

They are not posted tonight, the drop is “supposed” to be happening tonight. We are still waiting on all the build sheets.

Should all be Pro4x from AZ.

1 Like

snoop dogg GIF

1 Like

Still time to jump in on the QX60 Group Buy. Looking for about (4) more closers for us to refund $50 of the fee!!!

GET YOUR CLUTCH QX60 Today!!!

1 Like