⚙ Clutch CDJR - West - May Jeep Wrangler and Grand Cherokee 4xE Group Buy! IN-STOCK! LIMITED SUPPLIES!

Jeep Wrangler 4xe Deal
We are now offering the following from our Southwest region dealer:
• 8.5% off MSRP (8% without FCA Affiliate)
• 0.0022 MF (based on current Feb MF)
• $499 doc fee

Most of our customers choose to fly in and pick up their vehicle in person, but remote signing can be arranged. We can ship anywhere in California or the Western region, and we are happy to assist you with shipping arrangements. The cost of shipping is not included in the deal.

The process:

1. Click here to send your build to Clutch

2. We will send you a quote based on current rates and Tier one money factor.

3. Once you accept the offer, we will send over a list of required documents for you to send us and our liaison fee will be collected at this time.

We’ll then send everything over to our dealership. Once they receive everything, they’ll reach out to confirm:

1. Your sales agreement with the agreed upon lockable sale price we discussed;
  2. Copy of your build sheet; and
  3. Lease pre payment form.

Once you sign and review the documents, you will email them back to the dealership and they’ll proceed to taking a $1,000 non-refundable lease pre payment and placing your order. The prepayment will then roll over to apply toward your due at signing when the vehicle arrives and lease contract is drawn up.

You’ll be able to track the process of your custom order on the Jeep chat with your Vehicle Order Number (VON).

FAQ:

1. Q: Is shipping included in the price?
    A: Shipping is not included and is your responsibility, but we are happy to recommend a good shipper that provides great rates.

2. Q: Are you able to include the $1,500 California Clean Fuel Reward rebate (CCFR)?
    A: No, our dealer is not in CA and therefore the CCFR cannot be applied.

3. Q: Am I able to pick up the car at a local dealership close to me?
    A: No, the Jeep will have to be picked up or shipped from our Southwest region dealer. We have options in the Southern region as well, so please check that thread.

4. Q: Can acquisition fee waivers be locked?
    A: No. While programs show that the acquisition fee thru Chrysler Capital is waived, this is based off the regional business center and we have seen acq fees applied in states like: NY, NJ, OH, IN, and MI.

5. Q: Will I be handed over to the dealer after paying you the fee?
    A: The dealer will contact you to confirm the build and collect the $1,000 deposit/partial payment. All questions about the process and/or updates should be directed to Clutch. Our dealers are extremely busy and we can handle all your questions or concerns.

6. Q: Can I get a discount for buying/ordering more than one vehicle?
    A: Yes! We offer a $50 discount off our fee for repeat customers. You will have to sign a waiver on the 2nd vehicle saying you will keep it minimum 6 months.

7. Q: If I don’t qualify for Tier 1 can I cancel my order?
    A: We try our best to determine upfront if you will get Tier 1 with CCAP, but CCAP is strict and not everyone will qualify. Before placing your order or moving forward, you must be comfortable paying Tier 2 rates, especially if your credit score is borderline with Tier 1. We cannot refund you if this happens as it is out of our control.

8. Q: What is the lead time for a Jeep order?
    A: Stellantis (Chrysler corporate) is currently advising dealers that customers should expect to wait 80 days on average for a new 4xe order. We have seen much shorter times than this, but we cannot make any guarantees or tell you which configuration will come in sooner.

9. Q: Can I change my order after placing and confirming it?
    A: No, Chrysler typically picks up sold orders and places them into queue very quickly. So if they introduce a new color or option that you want and your order is already placed, we cannot do anything to modify your order.

10. Q: Do I have to lease through Chrysler Capital (CCAP) or can I go with another bank such as Ally or U.S. Bank?
    A: At this time, our dealers are only offering leases through CCAP.

11. Q: Can I apply my $1,000 deposit towards my driveoffs or request for it to be refunded if I decide to do a sign-and-drive?
    A: Yes, your $1,000 deposit will apply towards your driveoffs at the time of signing. Sign and drive raises your money factor so we don’t recommend it.

9 Likes

BOOM! And here it comes…

With this being for in stock, inbound and custom orders…get ready to get OVERWHELMED :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great info with the Affiliate Program.

2 Likes

I agree…for those without Affiliate through their employer or Tread Lightly, this is striking gold!

I dont envy @Clutch inbox today. This listing should blow up their PMs. :boom:

2 Likes

People often ask why the Northeast gets all of the great deals.

Here is an example where these deals may not be achievable in the northeast yet every other region can do it!

I believe it has to do with bonus money/unit the dealers get. In some regions it’s 5x more than New England.

Good work @Clutch !

3 Likes

Can we add $1500 for the California point of purchase alternative fuel rebate (CCFR)? Or are none of these Ca dealers?

4 Likes

How does Tread lightly work can you sign up now and get the discount

1 Like

The details are on the treadlightly.org website. You have to be a member for about 30 days.

Got it since order are taking 8 weeks I should be able to apply the discount if I sing up now right

1 Like

Yeah…I think thats the general approach folks have been taking. Another approach is given in the OP at the top of this thread.

We have been buried in requests, we are working each one first come first serve. Please Email us! and do not DM.

Please include:
Zip code:
Desired term:
Affiliate yes/no:

Thanks everyone!

We will also have Ram and Renegade deals soon!

2 Likes

Just emailed you

1 Like

Emailed you. Forgot to mention no affiliate

1 Like

what is the difference between Tread Lightly and Access Fund affiliate? Just different ways to get Affiliate?

That is my understanding.

2 Likes

great job!

does the bonus drive only work on instock?

We had red and white units land ready to go today!

$400 liaison fee

1 Like

What’s the process like for custom orders in SoCal?

1 Like

$1000 deposit and start counting the days to silent off roading.

2 Likes

Can you get this pricing for non-4xE Wranglers?