⚙ Clutch CDJR - South - MAY RAM BLOWOUT! : LARAMIE UP TO 23% OFF MSRP! NIGHT EDITION IN STOCK SPECIAL!

Maybe I am totally missing something here, but on the 4xe deal where does the $7,500 govt rebate come into play? My understanding is the manufacturer gets that on a lease? Is that a factor in these deals ?

The leasing company, who is the owner of the vehicle, gets it. In this case with Chrysler Financial, they are passing along the entire value to the leasee. So, you will see a $7500 rebate on your contract.

1 Like

Final push for August. Last chance to get your August residual locked and true sold order protection! Cut off is 5PM EST

I have emailed you today + Instagram dm, waiting for a response. Looking forward to working together.

Thank You,
Eli

1 Like

Any updates for Sept on MSRP, Res, MF etc. How are we looking for deal flow timing? Looking at 4XE

1 Like

MF and Residuals have remained the same for the 4xe. Some regional acquisition fee waivers have returned as well which is a good thing. MSRP isn’t tied to any monthly lease program (banks control the MF and RV, Jeep controls the price of the vehicle). In other words, Jeep can change pricing at any time.

3 Likes

@Clutch is the 4xe deal still valid?

1 Like

Wrangler 4xe discount update!

We can now offer 10% off MSRP Wrangler 4xe’s with MSRPs over $60k until the end of September!

This requires valid FCA Affiliate (tread lightly, access fund, or through your employer)

This cannot be retroactively applied on previous orders.

Once again only valid until 9/29 as orders and deposits must be submitted for sold order protection.

Happy ordering!

8 Likes

Great deal, what is the current estimated delivery timeframe?

6-12 weeks according to the massive 4xe thread.

1 Like

What should be the msrp and payment on:

Grand Cherokee L Overland
12k miles
36 month lease

@Clutch any deals on in-stock Gladiators? I missed the order cutoff by 1 day! :cry:

Hi @Chloeelliott

Please build an Overland trim on jeep.com
Once finished scroll all the way down and click “download pdf “
Attach that to an email and include your zip code and send it to clutchautodeals@gmail.com

Thank you!

I just sent the email. Thank you!

1 Like

i wish you could buy my jeep lease :frowning:

@Clutch just sent an email, look forward to working with you. Thanks!

1 Like

We can, you’ll just have to bring it to our dealership and they will make an offer.

im in pa tho?

@Clutch Sent in an order–hopefully not too late.

@Clutch… what’s the ballpark lead time for ordering a Grand Cherokee L Summit Reserve? Thank you!