⚙ Clutch - BMW - West (AZ & surrounding states) - 330i - 6% off, 330e - 6% off, X3 - 6% off, M240 - 3% off!

Just sent you an email inquiry.

Any 330i xDrive or X3 x30iDrive deal?

Can I arrange to deliver the car to 98004?

Tnanks.

Updated deal spreadsheet! We have also expanded our service area to WA, UT, and NM residents!

2 Likes

Does this mean you’re working with a dealership in WA now?

We are always actively looking to expand our dealer network. These deals are from one of our Southwest dealerships and we can help you arrange shipping to WA.

Let’s get a little more aggressive on the M850s. I know they arent moving lets see double digit discount off msrp

2 Likes

Discounts increased on 330i to 8% off.

Hi, do you have any deals on X7 M50i’s?

January numbers updated

Hi, do you have any deals on X7 x40i? (in WA)

We sure do! Email us what you are looking for, zip code, incentives and miles per year:
clutchautodeals@gmail.com

1 Like

I just sent you an email about an M5 Comp to NV. Thanks!

1 Like

how much to lease 7500mi 36mo?

Check out our spreadsheet! Updated with newest pricing!

Do you have X4 offers right now?

Absolutely! We can order you one. Please email us build link, zip code, miles per year and if you currently have a bmw

Clutchautodeals@gmail.com

I’d like to buy a new X5 45e. Any allocation? build code in my pocket already.

Not sure whether you’ll only accept lease tho.

location in WA.

DM me details

Today deal

New 2022 X5 40i
MSRP ~$74k
White/Coffee M-Sport
36/10k lease
$1083/month+tax
$3500 due at signing

Must have BMW loyalty/corp fleet

Please submit an inquiry!

@Clutch
Probably too early to ask, but any ideas when we’ll start seeing some decent deals on 2023 BMW 3 series models? 2022 models are good, but the major changes in LCI/Facelift 2023 models in interiors and exteriors are too much to let go!
I’m particularly interested in 330i and 330e models without M-sport package (flexible with AWD/RWD), qualify for the new Grad offer, and am located in Seattle, WA. Willing to max out MSDs to lower the MF as well.

Cheers and thanks for all the help you’re doing for us! :slight_smile:

Outdated ad.