⚙ Clutch - BMW - NE/Midwest - 8.5% off X5s! 4% off X7s! 8% off X3, X1 6%, 330 6%, 5er 7%

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Appreciate the suggestion my friend! We’re actually down to just one left (the dark graphite on black - $68,080 MSRP). Here’s a calculator link for a 36/10k lease with loyalty and first payment + fees due up front:

*Based on Tier 1 credit approval and not include reg/plates, taxes, or shipping.

1 Like

:fire::fire:Deal of the Day. Today only!!:fire::fire:

10% OFF MSRP
Buy rate MF
0 dealer adds
$350 doc fee
Nationwide shipping available

1 Like

Can you post the calculator for this deal?

2 Likes

Have a calculator for the x3?

1 Like

I am looking for the calculator as well

1 Like

@xaximus @nycz @uraju Sorry we missed this earlier. It sold in under 20 mins.
We can place orders and be extremely aggressive on them. Send us your builds below.
I do have one phyttonic Blue xDrive X3 incoming unit that just should be here very soon.
Inquire below:

1 Like

Are the MF & RV lockable with an ordered BMW (X5 in this case)? I’m not terribly familiar with BMFS.

2 Likes

Up to 120 days last I know.

1 Like

So yes, but possibly no. :dizzy_face:

@zaimer @IAC Is correct.
120 day lock!
Youre locked into the programs of order month. With BMW, if programs on delivery month improve, you get to pick the better program :slight_smile: Best of both worlds!

3 Likes

Dang, I was almost hoping you would say no. ha

Delivery HAS to happen within 120 days of order submittal, obviously?

Within 120 days of BMWFS approved app.

So there is some flexibility allowed… its a matter of when you decide to submit the application.

2 Likes

You submit your app when you put your order in. That way you are locked to the numbers from when you placed it.

:fire: :jack_o_lantern: DEAL OF THE DAY :jack_o_lantern: :fire:

GNuflbYY8KKp40O2AJvZQRcZz.jpeg)

Calculator below: Assumes 36/10k, loyalty, tier 1 credit.

3 Likes

:fire: :fire: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: NEED THIS UNIT GONE ASAP :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :fire: :fire:

10% OFF MSRP + ALL INCENTIVES , BUY RATE MF, 0 adds, low doc fee

Calculator assumes loyalty, 36/10k , NO MSDS.
Can adjust anyway youd like

1 Like

C’mon now, what are you trying to do here. That is even a spec I would consider. :grin:

BUT the sniffing around on the X5, got me looking into CPO (I believe discontinued) X5 50i’s. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

X5 50is arent discontinued! You just dont see them everywhere :slight_smile:
I do have some in production :slight_smile:

I thought only the M50i is currently offered? :thinking:

1 Like