CLOSED: 2019 BMW 430i - upgraded w/ options $49,720 MSRP $358 mo + tax

edit: photos added. Please note: the Llumar window tint can be removed upon request-- it comes with a no-questions-asked removal and replacement policy . Also, registration is already paid for 2020.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 430i sDrive (coupe)

MSRP: $49,720
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $357.75
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): n/a

Current mileage: 11,357
Maturity mileage: 34,642
Effective miles per month: 931mi
Maturity date: 2/2022

MSD due (if any): $2800
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): n/a

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Vehicle is in like-new condition. Was previously a loaner vehicle before lease. Don’t drive very much, so lots of miles remaining. Looking to gauge interest in this lease transfer.

Please PM w/ questions. Thank you.

Mineral White Metallic
Sport Line 19" Wheels

Convenience Package:

• includes: Lumbar support; Heated front seats; Active Blind Spot Detection

Driving Assistance Package:

• includes: Active Driving Assistant; Speed Limit Info, Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Warning, Pedestrian Warning and City Collision Mitigation.

Upgraded Harman Kardon Sound System
Navigation touch screen
Apple CarPlay
Comfort Access keyless entry

More standard equipment listed here: https://www.group1auto.com/carresearch/VehicleQuickQuoteForm.html/year_2019/make_BMW/model_4%20Series%20Gran%20Coupe/trim_430i%20xDrive/id_41075/confid_group1/section_StandardEquipment/#topheader

Photos (more photos available upon request):

1 Like

Hi, may I check when is this car avail?

Does this include wear and tear protection?

Available when the transfer is worked out and finalized. It may be a little difficult with the holidays, but I would be shooting for within the next four weeks.

Is that an add-on package? If so, then it does not.

Can you post some pictures?

Photos have been added!

I’m in! I can do it. How do we get the ball rollinf

Nice, sent you a PM!

Update: in preliminary stages of initiating lease assumption process.

If interested (to be placed on a wait list), or have any questions please reach out and I’ll do my best to help.

Add me to the waitlist if current lease bid doesnt go through.

1 Like

Shot you a PM!

Update: currently in Stage 2 of lease assumption process.

Have received a handful of PMs about being placed on the waitlist, please note that to be placed on the waitlist I need your name and email address. This info is so that BMW can send you a credit application. The order of those on the waitlist is determined by when you send over a name/email.

edit: you don’t need to fill out the credit app to be on the waitlist. You would fill out the app once you are ready to begin the lease assumption process.

Thanks everyone!

Update: unfortunately things fell through with the current application. This lease is back on the market, and is available again. If interested please PM me with your name and email address.

Update: Spoke w/ BMWFS and according to them since title has already been requested it may be possible to complete lease assumption in about 1-2 weeks.

Have reached out to those on waitlist, but may end up posting on swapalease if no movement w/ a fellow leasehackr.

Seems like a pretty good deal. Surprised it hadn’t transferred yet

1 Like

Add me to the waitlist too! I pm’ed you

1 Like

Thanks, for that.

The last hacker basically strung me along for a month before bailing at the very last second. Had a number of people on the waitlist, but of course that was from 2-3 weeks ago, so basically starting fresh again.

My hope is to find a fellow community member to transfer to.

This vehicle is currently actively available for lease. No wait list.

Update: New, active applicant to begin the transfer process. BMW has confirmed title is in house so I anticipate that this will be wrapped up fairly quickly.

Will still take names for wait list should anyone else be interested. Full name and email address to be added. Thank you.