๐ŸŽ Chicagoland and Midwest Porsche: Macan, Cayenne, Taycan, 911, and Panamera New and Pre-Owned

PM you. 1111111

I believe I responded to all PMs, but please message me if I missed you.

Also, we just received the only 2021 Targa 4S in the country that is available for immediate delivery. Jet Black, black roof, black leather interior. Lots of options. MSRP $161xxx (no discounts on this one). Porsche Code. And adding to this, I have three GT4s incoming (2-6 weeks) plus a Boxster and Cayman GTS 4.0.

Blue GT4

Black

White

Just wanted to give an update that starting next month (December 2020), I made the decision to only assist clients in Chicagoland and the surrounding Midwest states (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Kentucky, Ohio, Missouri, and Tennessee). The only exceptions I will make is for specialty cars, like the GT models (GT4, GT3, etc), 718 Spyder, 718 GTS 4.0, 911 Targa and Turbo models since these can be hard to find nationally. These will all be at a minimum of MSRP and the GT cars might have a market adjustment.

I appreciate the responses, but I am tired of running quotes for people who are thousands of miles away on base Macans so they can ghost me (plus it takes time away from selling on the showroom floor).

13 Likes

First LH client picked up their new Macan today! I only have one 2020 Macan demo left with about 600 miles on it in silver. I also have a 2020 Cayenne Coupe Hybrid that is easily the best lease that Porsche offers. Details are in the main post.

4 Likes

I have low-light vision problems. All those BLACK interior colored cars kill me. The Macan blue/grey could work. Can you explain โ€œ200s can be changed to custom orderโ€ and all that that implies?

PMโ€™d you 111111

I updated my listings and added a Taycan 4S. Since I am experimenting with advertising on LH, the only new change I will add is that I will sell any model listed in my main post to clients out of the regions I had listed (i.e. Chicagoland/Midwest). So if you are on the East Coast, Southern US, or West Coast those are available for you. Otherwise, my normal restrictions apply. I am also working on adding the Porsche code link to every car listed in the main post too.

5 Likes

Interested in Taycan 4S.
When you can pm please.

2 Likes

Please comment on this deal.
2020 tycan msrp 140,000 not a demo car
0 down
1750 pm, 7500 miles 39 months
1st payment at drive off

First you should find the selling price, residual, and money factor from edmunds and put that into the calculator. I would rather not comment on other deals on my thread, so please create your own post asking for advice from the community in general once you have that info.

6 Likes

Updated the main post with the new programs. Most MY20 models are no longer viable to lease unless you sneak into the secret invoice room at corporate, slay the :dragon:, and find a :unicorn: Also added some fun cars like the GT4 just for laughs. I will add a base 2021 Macan when they go on sale later this month.

Also, anyone looking to place an order should do so soon. The allocations are filling and pretty soon it will be fall delivery as more clients want to get a spring build.

And I responded to a few PMs. Please let me know if I missed you. And as always, all the info you need is in my main post.

1/8: I just added a CPO 718 Boxster lease that is $110/mo less than a brand new 21 718!

1 Like

I would be interested in the 21 911 โ€“ the payment seems very reasonable in comparison to what else i have seen. Is it possible to do the lease out of Dallas?

PMโ€™d you. 111111

2021 Macans with the base 4 cylinders were released to dealers in non-CARB states today! I updated my main post with a 21 Macan and removed the Macan S since it sold. Also, have a 2019 CPO Boxster that is an amazing lease deal compared to a new model.

Updated my spreadsheet plus ex-loaner inventory. Lots of rare and expensive cars in stock right now with Macans and Cayennes on the way.

Also added some ex-loaner leases to my main post. Any of those cars listed are available for shipment around the country (shipping is extra plus any fees to sign/ship paperwork). And keep in mind, the 718 CPO leases are a great way to save compared to a new model.

Also, there are lease pull ahead programs for current Porsche lessees and for those interested in a Taycan or Panamera.

Taycan 4S deal looks really good!

1 Like

Price drop on the Taycan! The lease programs are the same for all of Q1, but I will be adding more ex-loaners models, so stay tuned.

2020 Taycan 4S Ex-Loaner with 1500 miles. Sold with remainder of factory warranty.
White, Black Interior, Premium Package, Performance Battery Plus, and a lot more.
Porsche Code Visualization with Full Option List
MSRP: $133xxx
Monthly Payment: $1265
Drive-Off Amount: $2664 (first payment, doc fee, acquisition fee) plus TTL
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 7500
Leasehackr Calculator Link

5 Likes

@aronchi

Welcome to Porsche

4 Likes

Free winter mats or no?

2 Likes

Iโ€™m sure I could swing all weather floor mats.

3 Likes