🏎 Chicagoland Porsche Leases Macan, Cayenne, 911, Panamera, Cayman

Please read this main post in its entirety.

NOW THROUGH THE END OF THE YEAR: MSRP AND LEASE BUY RATE FOR MOST IN-STOCK UNITS. MUST TAKE DELIVERY BY 12/31/22. NO SURPRISE BLESSINGS ($324.24 Doc Fee and TTL) AND I WILL INCLUDE COMPLIMENTARY ALL-WEATHER FLOOR MATS AND PORSCHE KEYCHAINS!!!

Use this form to submit an inquiry or PM me:
Chicagoland Porsche Inquiry Form

I will only assist clients who live in Illinois or the surrounding states (WI, MI, and IN) and are registering the car in one of these states. There will not be any exceptions for any other registration. Please do not waste your time or my time if the car will not be registered in Illinois or one of the other states listed

Hey guys and gals, I have access to Porsche leasing opportunities in Chicagoland (finance and cash welcome too). I can also help with preowned Porsches too.

Google docs of new, inbound, and demo inventory

:rotating_light:All leases are plus tax, title, and license. Please read the exact details for each listing. There are options for 2500 miles, 5000 miles, 7500 miles, 10000 miles, and 15000 miles per year, and terms from 12 months to 60 months. Subject to credit approval and not everyone will qualify. Prices are subject to change and I try my best to make sure everything is accurate, but mistakes can happen. :rotating_light:

UPDATED 11/21/22

Specials are good through month’s end or until the vehicle is sold. PM for additional details.

2021 Macan Ex-Loaner
CPO Warranty, 11,800 miles
Mahogany Metallic, Standard Interior in Black, Premium Package Plus, 10" Sport Wheels, Heated Steering Wheel, and more!
MSRP: $63xxx
CPO Price: $55xxx
Monthly Payment: $859
Drive-Off Amount: $3000 plus tax
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7500

2023 Macan T
Gentian Blue, Macan T Interior with Silver Stitching, Premium Package with Bose, Driver Memory Package, Panoramic Sunroof, and more
MSRP: $70xxx
Monthly Payment: $995
Months: 39

2023 Macan S
Carrara White, Leather Interior in Black, Premium Plus with Bose, Sport Chrono, Surround View, Heated GT Steering Wheel, and more!
MSRP: $86xxx
Monthly Payment: $1225

2021 Cayenne
ONLY ONE AT THIS PRICE
Quartzite Gray, Slate Gray Interior, Premium Package, Surround View, 20" Design Wheels, Tow Hitch, Ventilated Seats, and more!
MSRP: $88xxx
Monthly Payment: $1299

2023 Cayenne Platinum Edition
Carrara White, Standard Interior in Black, Sport Design Front Facia, Premium Plus Package with Bose, Surround View, 21" Exclusive Design Wheels, Heated Steering Wheel, and more!
MSRP: $94xxx
Monthly Payment: $1385

2023 Cayenne GTS Coupe
White, Leather Interior in Black/Bordeaux Red, Premium Plus Package with Bose, Assistance Package, Soft Close, Sport Design Package in Carbon Fiber, 2+1 Rear Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, and more!
MSRP: $138xxx
Monthly Payment: $1730
Drive-Off Amount: $5000 plus tax

2023 Panamera 4 Platinum Edition
Jet Black, Standard Interior in Black, Assistance Package, 2+1 Rear Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, and more!
MSRP: $115xxx
Monthly Payment: $1699
Drive-Off Amount: $5000 plus tax

To submit an inquiry on one of these listed leases:

Chicagoland Porsche Inquiry Form

9 Likes

I have no provable income and am a shrewd negotiator. What’s the cheapest taycan you got?

9 Likes

You would get the best deal in the country, but you have to be out of high school first :laughing:

6 Likes

For a change, good to see discounts on Porsche models. By any chance, do you also sell GT3s at/around MSRP?

It will depend on how many allocations we get and the demand for them. I imagine there might be a small markup, but it is too early to tell. PM me if you want to get into more details.

Just wanted to add that I only have that one 911 in stock now (2021s on there way, but the numbers will not be close compared to the 2020). And one Panamera 4S in red that is around $1550/mo (42mo, 10k/yr).

I will also try my best to respond during normal business hours. I have received a decent amount of PMs since I posted this.

Any good deals on Taycans?

PM’d you. Have a Turbo in stock and inbound 2021s.

What kind of things do I need to do to get on the list for a 992 GT3 touring at sticker :smiling_imp:

We have a preowned Chrysler that could use a new home and just for you comes with a set of $100,000 floor mats.

6 Likes

Can you be my one stop shop?

4 Likes

No one can compete with the Utz #Feeltheutzfactor

6 Likes

Any macan or cayenne have adaptive cruise control?

Only car in stock is a 21 Cayenne GTS with InnoDrive and ACC

1 Like

Appreciate quick response. That’s going to be more than I want to spend.

I have inbound cars with it and can locate too. I will PM you.

1 Like

I added a google docs of new and demo inventory. I will try to update this every week. Please PM for the most up to date inventory and pricing info.

How much to lease a new turbo s cab?

1 Like

PM’d you 11111111

1 Like

Also looking for a Macan Or Cayenne with ACC minimum, innodrive if it’s there. I’m in Chicago… Thanks!