🏎 Chicagoland and Midwest Porsche: Macan, Cayenne, Taycan, 911, and Panamera New and Pre-Owned

Please read this main post in its entirety. Please do not message me asking what “deals” are available. They are all listed below.

NO MARKET ADJUSTMENTS OR SURPRISES ($347.26 Doc Fee and TTL) AND I WILL INCLUDE ALL-WEATHER FLOOR MATS, PORSCHE KEYCHAINS, AND SOME OTHER SWAG!!!

I am also a dealer, so you can avoid a broker fee and get your Porsche straight from the source! No middleman is required!

Use this form to submit an inquiry or PM me for any questions or more pricing details:
Chicagoland and Midwest Porsche Inquiry Form

ILLINOIS, WISCONSIN, INDIANA, MICHIGAN - The advertised leases are targeted at clients who live in Illinois or the surrounding states and are registering their vehicles in one of these states. There will be a third-party notary fee for any paperwork not signed in person and a small third-party fee for non-IL registrations to complete taxes and registration. If you need shipping, you are responsible for arranging and paying for a carrier.

Also if you are in Chicagoland, we will match or beat any written offer from a competing dealer! Plus you get complimentary valet service with loaners (they will come to your home/office and drop off a loaner when you need service) and complimentary hand car washes.

OTHER STATES - I can also help with Porsches too for most states except GA, OR, and MT.
There is extra paperwork involved, so there will be a small money factor bump. There will be a third-party notary fee for any paperwork not signed in person and a small third-party fee for non-IL registrations to complete taxes and registration. If you need shipping, you are responsible for arranging and paying for a carrier.

Lease, cash, and financing terms are available for all new and pre-owned vehicles.

Google docs of new, inbound, and demo inventory

:rotating_light:All leases are plus tax, title, and license. Please read the exact details for each listing. There are options for 2500 miles, 5000 miles, 7500 miles, 10000 miles, and 15000 miles per year, and terms from 18 months to 48 months. Subject to credit approval and not everyone will qualify. Prices are subject to change and I try my best to make sure everything is accurate, but mistakes can happen. :rotating_light:

Update 4/5/23

Specials are good through month’s end or until the vehicle is sold. Alternative vehicles with different configurations may be available. PM for additional details.

2023 Macan Ex-Loaner
CPO Warranty, 46xx miles
White, Standard Interior in Black, Premium Plus,20" Macan S Wheels, Surround View and more
MSRP: $69xxx
CPO Price: $63xxx
Monthly Payment: $920/mo
April Special: $870/mo
Drive-Off Amount: $3000 plus tax
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 7500
$40/mo for 3 years/30k maintenance

New 2023 Macan
Few available around this price point in different colors. Check the Google Sheets For Inventory
MSRP: $69xxx
Monthly Payment: $1040/mo
April Special: $960/mo
$40/mo for 3 years/30k maintenance

2023 Cayenne Ex-Loaner
37xx miles, CPO Warranty
Quartzite Gray, Standard Interior in Slate Gray, Premium Package, 20" Design Wheels, Surround View, and more!
MSRP: $88xxx
CPO Price: $83xxx
Monthly Payment: $1235/mo
April Special: $1175/mo

2023 Cayenne
Dolomite Silver, Standard Interior in Black, Premium Package, 20" Design Wheels, Surround View, and more!
MSRP: $86xxx
Monthly Payment: $1325/mo
April Special: $1260/mo

2023 Taycan
Dolomite Silver, Standard Interior in Black, Premium Package, 20" Turbo Aero Wheels, and more!
MSRP: $100xxx
Monthly Payment: $1725
April Special With Federal EV Rebate: $1470/mo
Drive-Off Amount: $5000 plus tax

CPO 2020 Taycan Turbo S, 96xx miles
Includes the +1 3-year/unlimited mile CPO warranty once new car expires 08/24 or 50,000 miles
Gentian Blue, Olea Club Leather In Black/Atacama Beige, Premium Package, InnoDrive, Passenger Display, Night Vision, and more!
MSRP: $206xxx
CPO +1 Price: $156xxx
Brand New Payment: $3850/mo
CPO Monthly Payment: $2700/mo

2023 Panamera Platinum E-Hybrid
Jet Black, Standard Interior in Black, Assistance Package, Heated GT Steering Wheel, and more!
MSRP: $124xxx
Monthly Payment: $2020
April Special With Federal EV Rebate: $1695/mo

2023 Panamera Platinum
Jet Black, Standard Interior in Black, Assistance Package, Heated Steering Wheel, and more!
MSRP: $114xxx
Monthly Payment: $1775/mo
April Special: $1645/mo

To submit an inquiry on one of these listed leases:

Chicagoland Porsche Inquiry Form

10 Likes

I have no provable income and am a shrewd negotiator. What’s the cheapest taycan you got?

10 Likes

You would get the best deal in the country, but you have to be out of high school first :laughing:

6 Likes

For a change, good to see discounts on Porsche models. By any chance, do you also sell GT3s at/around MSRP?

It will depend on how many allocations we get and the demand for them. I imagine there might be a small markup, but it is too early to tell. PM me if you want to get into more details.

Just wanted to add that I only have that one 911 in stock now (2021s on there way, but the numbers will not be close compared to the 2020). And one Panamera 4S in red that is around $1550/mo (42mo, 10k/yr).

I will also try my best to respond during normal business hours. I have received a decent amount of PMs since I posted this.

Any good deals on Taycans?

PM’d you. Have a Turbo in stock and inbound 2021s.

What kind of things do I need to do to get on the list for a 992 GT3 touring at sticker :smiling_imp:

We have a preowned Chrysler that could use a new home and just for you comes with a set of $100,000 floor mats.

6 Likes

Can you be my one stop shop?

4 Likes

No one can compete with the Utz #Feeltheutzfactor

6 Likes

Any macan or cayenne have adaptive cruise control?

Only car in stock is a 21 Cayenne GTS with InnoDrive and ACC

1 Like

Appreciate quick response. That’s going to be more than I want to spend.

I have inbound cars with it and can locate too. I will PM you.

1 Like

I added a google docs of new and demo inventory. I will try to update this every week. Please PM for the most up to date inventory and pricing info.

How much to lease a new turbo s cab?

PM’d you 11111111

1 Like

Also looking for a Macan Or Cayenne with ACC minimum, innodrive if it’s there. I’m in Chicago… Thanks!