Chevy Volt LT $216/month 0 down 1st payment due at sign

One dealer wanted to sell me the car at msrp and mark up the money factor came back with a payment of $310 for 39 months not 36 and kept saying residual is better on 39 lol I didn’t say anything besides no and walked away

1 Like

Congrats on a great deal!
I wonder if someone can shed some light on leasing a Volt or Bolt in Maryland. I test drove a Bolt Premium yesterday and really liked it (aesthetically the butt looks a lot better than the face :slight_smile:). The dealer has 5 on hand and is offering $1k off MSRP (without any negotiation). I assume there is some room there. But I am having a hard time figuring out rebates. Does the $7500 federal credit go in as a rebate? If I start the lease after July 1, I assume I can file for the full MD Excise Tax credit of $3000 that just passed ($100/kWh). That’ll help making the MD sales tax on leased vehicles a little easier to swallow. What other rebates or incentives can I potentially qualify for? I’m no military or student. Currently owns a Ford Focus.

go to/call oursman rockville, ask to speak to Ermias (emphasis on the my in the middle) and tell him the person who was trying to get his father in to sign the lease sent you. (as one can see, I really spread my net wide in my search for a volt). With that said, who knows what he’ll do for you in july.

can sign up for farm bureau now (if the rebate still exists in july, if not, you wasted $40-$70 signing up, small expense in big picture if its really yanked)

Would definitely go for this - any WA State dealers or buyers on here?

Read the whole thread man.

You should reach out to @chevysalesgirl

volt prices are so all over the place. i’ll price match anyone. i’d rather have their business then someone else.