Chevy Volt 2017 LT N. CAL

I know the really good deals in Jan are few and far between now. Can you guys constructively assess this please?

Chevy Volt 2017 LT

MSRP: [$34550]
Selling Price: [$30550]
Rebates: [$8550] -Lumped
Trade-in: [$0]
No-existing lease
Adj Cap Cost: 22500

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [0.00069]
Residual: [50%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1,500]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$190]

Zip Code: [95134]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.25%]

Not including CAL State rebate

Is that including competitive rebates offered by Chevy?

This is all the rebates that could be offered including special tag

the sale price is ok.

many dealers will do $4K below MSRP all day long.

are you sure the MF is .0006? I thought june’s was .00069

the standard rebate incentives are 7150, you are 1400 above that, is it all certificate or competitive rebates or something else?

I dont know why you’d want to put any money down though

You are correct. I rounded it with bad math.
I think its all cert.

I am debating the money down but I wanted to be psychologically below $200 :wink:

I just leased a similar vehicle,

MSRP 34,355
Sell price 30,355
36/15k
0 due at signing
4 certificates
Competitive lease

I ended up at 226.81 including tax. It’s a neat car, and cheap enough. I qualify for 3500 from CVRP so effectively it will be around 126+/- for me. Good luck!

it really doesn’t save you anything. money today is worth more than money tomorrow and you are spending money today to not save much money tomorrow.

I think this is a good deal. I leased my Volt in Oct for $200 and I know with the Costco rebate etc the deal was around $160-$170 in winter. This isn’t all that far.

If you put money down and, heaven forbid, get in an accident and the car is totaled that money is GONE.

I see ads in southern ca that advertise for $79 plus tax and I think it would be about 4k drive off for 36/10. I obviously don’t want to put money down, so with only first months payment I think it comes to $195 inc tax.

I want to go to a dealership tomorrow but I just don’t know how to haggle that down. Getting a good idea of what rebates others are getting here though so that’s helpful. If I could snag one for $160 a month or lower w/ only first months payment that would be amazing.

Seems like $125 a month inc tax with $0 drive off was the best deal this past year that I can find - wish I had got one then.

can you share the deal through message?

Can you please breakdown what the individual rebates are of the $8550? That would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

P.S.

Does this effectively kill these hybrid/electric deals for most people? TIA

Can you (or anybody on here) breakdown hat $8550 incentives. Trying to figure how you got that much. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

I’d gues that its 8650 and a typo and its 3 $500 IVC credits above the standard $7150. If one has a competitive lease, one could even go up to 9150.

but IVCs run out and you have to be lucky if they have them the day you are there and are willing to allow you to use 3.