Chevy Vick - Bolt EV EUV 2023 Reservations Open - 408-755-6584

@Undecided1 fixed thanks!

@Ybar Yes and no, we have a preferred transport company we use but arenā€™t directly a transporter

@Ybar for what it is worth I just sent two to socal this week!

Hey Thanks for your inquiry, PM sent!

1 Like

Is this correct regarding available lease incentives on a 2020 Equinox LS in the Bay Area?

$4750 bonus cash
$600 Bay Area CCR
$1000 Lease loyalty
$500 Cyber cash

Are these all applicable to leases and stackable?

@49er that would be amazing if true. Please see original (first) post to see the rebates on equinox. Bonus cash is a term GM tends to usually use on purchases not leases.

We just got 10 2020 bolt evā€™s in stock. WHO NEEDS A SMOKING DEAL?

1 Like

Hi im interested in a bolt. how can I get in contact with you?

Chevy Vick
Stevens Creek Chevrolet
Norcalchevysales@gmail.com
408-755-6584

Just a quick thing here. The followup from Vick was very good.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @verbsoc hope youā€™re enjoying your new bolt EV. Happy Thanksgiving :pray:t4: :turkey:!

i do ā€¦interestedā€¦

@Frederick_Hetter send me an email Ideally please let me know if you qualify for any incentives such as lease loyalty, conquest, Costco, supplier etc. For the best Chevrolet lease and purchase Deals please contact me with your name phone number and email along with the stock number you are interested in. Visit www.stevenscreekchevy.com

Chevy Vick
Stevens Creek Chevrolet
Norcalchevysales@gmail.com
408-755-6584

1st time lease experience was wonderful! Shout out to Chevy Vick for hooking me up with a supremely loaded, kinetic blue bolt at an insane price. Most importantly he and his colleagues were consumate, kind and efficient professionals. I was in and out the door with all questions answered without any hassle immediately. And he responded via text to many of my silly questions (where can I find the charger) with patience and grace.

@shuaibr Awesome working with you. Totally enjoyed the vibe! Glad to help you get everything you wanted and at a steal =]

@CaliZ06 just sent you an email

Itā€™s been a pleasure working with you guys, well except a few. Haha just kidding ! I apologize if there were any delays in getting back to some of you. Itā€™s been a long and hectic Black Friday. Just a reminder tomorrow is the last day of these blowout deals.

I feel I must mention this next part. Please do not read it in a rude tone I am just being transparent. Iā€™m a nice guy and easy to work with but itā€™s becoming a pattern. Anyways here it is below:

I know a lot of you have a tough time swallowing the fact that you donā€™t qualify for certain incentives but if you donā€™t qualify I am not responsible. Also I must explain that I am not able to discount such a high amount because YOU didnā€™t sign up for a lease or a Costco membership. For example if you do not have an open lease, I cannot simply give you another $1500 - one itā€™s impossible and two unfair for the ones who do and 3 you should understand if you do not qualify then you do not qualify. Weā€™re all grownups so please donā€™t get upset with me and or try to mooch your way into trying to convince me. For the amazing SoCal audience who has reached out to me the same goes for the $1400 BAYAREA rebate.

One more day left! Who is taking a New Chevrolet home !?

Replied to you just now =D

December deals coming up in a few minutes!

What is the rv on the bolt for December 10k 36 month?
Are the rebates the same?