Chevy Traverse Deal Question

Hi Folks - Wondering if y’all can help and review my deal sheet that I plan to finalize with Chevy in person later this week.

I’m looking to lease a 2022 Chevy Traverse LT.

MSRP - $38625

Incentives: $2000
MF: .00177
RV: 62%

36/12

Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Going to push for new customer incentive of $2k, which I believe to be their local promotion on this vehicle.

I basically discussed most of this deal over the phone.

Does this seem reasonable in the current market? Thoughts , tips, suggestions , comments welcomed. Thanks gents/gals.

PS: originally wanted to snag a highlander, they offered to sell me one 8k over MSRP this afternoon lol… crazy town.

Are you tied to the LT trim?

Here is a post from a few weeks back on an LS.

Have you confirmed the MF, RV with edmunds? Can you get a supplier code from anyone? Any other discounts you may qualify for?

1 Like

SoCal? There’s a few dealers and brokers you can check with here. Honestly, as long as you have the buy rate MF, it’s all about finding someone willing to come a little off MSRP and add the 2k in incentives.

1 Like

I’m fine with LS too actually. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Do you guys just email the dealership with the numbers? What’s best way to attack? I want to contact a few more dealers?

Do I ask what they have available or should I be presumptive on price and state things like RV/MF? Whenever I go to these dealers in person they act like I have 5 heads when I mention the RV/MF. Could be an act, I dunno.

Also… who should I email? Sales consultants from website? Sales manager? Thanks !

MSRP on a vehicle that’s already 1 year old? Seems kind of steep if you ask me. Are you tied to the Traverse? Have you looked at something similar? Maybe the Buick Enclave?

Sorry… it’s 2022.

Not really against Buick. I kinda think of my grandma when I see Buick, other then that. I’d guess they’d fit the bill. Are those priced much better? I’m seeing Enclave starting around $42k msrp, which would presumably end up creeping outside of my budget.

I like the highlander , but I’ve been quoted over MSRP everywhere I’ve gone.

Not much else fits the bill for my budget and space that I need .

The dealer fee, govt fee and taxes are all wrong if this is registered in NJ as the thread tag suggests.

I used default numbers for that. What are the NJ fees? Can you share

Dealer fees have no cap in NJ. They could be $199 or $1,999. Look at the fine print on the dealer’s inventory

Govt fees range from $289 upwards depending on class of vehicle

Taxes are 6.625% at the second radio button. The one that has NJ in parentheses.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.